• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

mR_bLakK

mR_bLakK

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
hey guys, i got a dell dw 1510 for free of a friend of mine, but this card is really small, i think it doesnt fit in my 1000h which stock card is much taller...
is there a way to use this card?

which cards are prefered for our 1000h model.(of course they should work as an airport-card with draft-n)???

and of course, where could i buy one? (i am in germany, would be great if it isnt ebay in china, etc)

Klohannes

Klohannes

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
Broadcom BCM94321MC

mR_bLakK

mR_bLakK

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
yeah got an original card out of an apple-tv and it works out of the box, switched from stock card- rebooted airport tool was visible automatically and was searching for networks. all fine :())

kyteflyer

kyteflyer

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
If you're going to switch wireless cards, do you need to remove the entire back of the machine, or the keyboard, or both? I'm not big on hardware mods but the failure of my 1001HA wireless with SL has finally got the better of me. BUT I'd like to know the location of the card for removal before I get too carried away.

[edit] never mind, I'll do as suggested in another thread, and check youtube for the how-to

sw07tc

sw07tc

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I got a BCM94311MC, put it in and it works straight up detect as an AirPort, signal are great... found it in few broken laptop i save -_-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy