InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
i have a abit fatality an8 sli mobo
amd athlon 64 x2 4200+
with a sata hdd
(2) xfx geforce 6800 gs 256mb and 2gb of ram

now i can't seem to get this right no matter how many time i have tryed to install osx86 it has failed one way or another i have yet to see a native install or a vmware install moved over to native work fine for me i'm thinking i have bad luck with this could someone please help me config all of this i have a partiton ready to install osx but i have no clue which options to choose to make it work native can someone please tell me which patches i should choose to install with
thanks in advance

lilwill

lilwill

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
i did a install with all the options except for the translations and printer drivers and it works fine in vmware but native i get this error
http://img13.imageve...01005_547lo.jpg

this was trying to run it after the install in -v mode its the same thing

johnniecarcinogen

johnniecarcinogen

Yellow Box

• Gurus
  • 746 posts
Make sure you apply the AMD patches as well.

eric.c.mi

eric.c.mi

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
I used the install guide from the wiki

http://www.nedprod.c...OS X/index.html

with the 10.4.6 HOTiSO with the config below. Had to use mach kernel_no SSE3 with the winchester core. Just venice in the 3000's

everything worked great.

lilwill

lilwill

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
ill try the hotiso because maybe its the jas 10.4.6 patched cd thats giving me problems do i need to download anything else on the side?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy