• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

alvin777

alvin777

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts
Hi. At what battery percentage will the wireless keyboard and Magic Mouse fail to work? Thanks in advance.

Gbu,
Alvin

Guest: M.Harley_*

Guest: M.Harley_*
  • Guests
Good question. I'm trying to find out the same thing.
Hope someone on here can tell us

alvin777

alvin777

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts
Hi. The Magic Mouse is using battery significantly more than the wireless keyboard but it's still pretty good even if the mouse's battery is at 40% (I'm an arm's length with the computer with 8 hours a day usage and both are never turned off). The keyboard is at 87%. I've only had this iMac i7 for two weeks. Assuming it still works even at 1% at this rate the mouse's battery will last for about a month and the keyboard, two months (they use the most expensive Energizer Alkaline battery on the market). But if there's been a test up to what percentage would they still work, that'll be great.

Update: It looks like you need to switch them OFF every so often (hold 4 seconds for the keyboard). I did just now, the keyboard is 100% and the mouse is at 41%. The keyboard's battery will last very long at this rate more than two months.

manual123

manual123

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Donators
  • 14 posts
hehe mine just died...hint..use rechargeable batteries

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy