Black magic intensity pro problems

starobrno1

3 posts in this topic

I run it on a GA EP45-DS3 (which should be ok hardware for a PC if you check the specs on their site), q6600 cpu, 8 gig 667 mhz memory, two 7300 gs pcie 512 mb videocards with SL 10.6.2. Composite in and out works good even with FC. I´ve tried all the resolutions you can with this card with no luck. To get composite to work for Camtwist I have to start up the Blackmagic Media Express and shut it down again before I start Camtwist.

Originally I bought this card for broadcasting web tv but ofcourse I´d like to use it for film too. Clicking the settings button in the Blackmagic settings takes me nowhere, does not work even though it´s blue not grayed out. All I can do there is change output or input and processing for out and input.

I use the latest drivers and firmware update. I have tried to uninstall and re installed it again, makes no difference.

Any idéas?

Any idéas?

The only thing I can think is related with the order number of this card into PCIe sockets.

I mean, try to relocate Intensity Pro card in other PCIe scocket.

Tell us how was that.

Good luck star

PD: Another option could be a conflict between your graphic card and Intensity Pro. But I don't believe it.

Thanks for the reply, I already tried another slot, made no difference forgot to say that. Bought a new cam today that has composite out too, works really good. On my old cam it probably is just video out (that yellow port) sorry bout that I´m just to new to this.

A conflict with my videocards could be the problem actually but then it seems strange that the composite ports work.

Hmm out of the blue it decided to work now, this computer stuff is ever so strange it just does what it wants hehe. Never mind I don´t care just as long as it work hehe.