1.Cold War

2.UT2004

3.RollerTycoon 3

4.Enigmo2

5.Halo

6.Command and Conquer Generals

7. Photoshop (haha just kiddin' )

Are my favourites on my Mac :whistle:

Honestly guys, these games run better on my MacInDell than in Windows.

Wishlist for my Mac:

CounterStrike

Battlefield 2

Battlefield 2142

If these games release for mac, I would NEVER need a windows partition . BAH!!!!

Honestly guys, these games run better on my MacInDell than in Windows.

Wishlist for my Mac:

CounterStrike

Battlefield 2

Battlefield 2142

If these games release for mac, I would NEVER need a windows partition . BAH!!!!

Tried Crossover Office?

• 3 weeks later...

Warcraft IIIWarcraft IIIWarcraft IIIWarcraft IIIWarcraft IIIWarcraft IIIWarcraft IIIWarcraft IIIWarcraft IIIWarcraft IIIWarcraft IIIWarcraft III

Seriously, that game has consumed my life. (not really) Even though it has to run through Rosetta, it still kicks some ass on my MacBook Pro.

Although every time I run it the fans go absolutely crazy... sounds like a freakin airplane revving up when i play Warcraft, but quiet during everything else. Very strange.

For me...

1)Half-Life/Counter-Strike under CrossOver (H@ck1nt0$h)

2)Quake III Arena

3)All Myst Series

4) Searching for Command & Conquer: Tiberian Down (NOT GENERALS!)

Edited by ARMAGEDDON

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My favourites

1. Star Wars Knights of the old Republic - OMG OMG OMG ....The best game...Damn , wish it was universal...Its quite slow but its fun to walk around the planets and do all those crazy stuff

2. Star Wars Jedi Knight II/III [universal] - Nice game , pretty cool to kick peoples butt...With mods , its a whole nice game

3. Airline Tycoon [universal] - hahahahaha..airport management , my classic....Pretty old game , but heh its universal...

4 Warcraft III [universal] - DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA

5. Pong Wars [Freeware/PowerPC] - The force is strong with this one......

6. Tux Racer - ......

7. Nobody lives Forever II - Nice game....

No One Lives Forever I and II are amazing. I love those games

Airline Tycoon also rocks.

Currently playing Tropico as I finally have QE and never got around to playing it on the PC

Quake 1 at the moment. I forgot how bloody brilliant that game is. I hadn't played it in several years, and even after games such as Half-Life 2, FarCry, and Doom 3 it still looks good and plays well. The level design is phenomenal. I'll probably play through Quake 2 next- that was a favourite of mine for awhile. I hear Quake 4 was dreadful in contrast to the first two but we'll see. It sure looks nice but the demo seemed way too contrived for my liking and took it's self too seriously. I'm generally an RPG player, but Dungeon Siege and Diablo are just about the only good RPGs available for Mac and I'm hooked on Gothic 3 for PC anyhow.

I want to laugh at all of you who are saying Halo is the best Mac game ever.

Maybe if it had came out on Mac like was originally debuted and planned it could have been..

Nah, the best Mac games are the likes of Marathon, Myth Series (also made by Bungie) and of course Escape Velocity.