• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

unvaluablespace

unvaluablespace

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
any new info on this? ive practically given up. i know the graphics drivers for my s10-3t isnt full accelleration. but for light usage, i still wouldve gone through if we could just get a working wireless card. :-\ i miss having osx on my laptop lol.

m.y

m.y

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
am dying to see any possible solutions for the wireless card, at some point i swapped to a apple ided 4322 but missed the integrated bluetooth so much...

unvaluablespace

unvaluablespace

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
so im guessing theres nothing new on this front? unfortunately i cant afford switching to another laptop. i already paid for this one. its my own fault for jumping the gun: i had thought that the whole hackintosh scene had alot more drivers and flexibility. i should have done my research more with this laptop before i purchased it. its too bad.

i pretty much have given up on this, but i look around through these forums for updates, and google, but to no avail.

lince5

lince5

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
I don't see a real solution. Is there any way to patch original myself the original apple ethernet kext, or an automatic patcher like taruga (it's for audio)

jc2912

jc2912

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello:

I new in the world of mac, i have a Lenovo Y550P with broadcon bcm57780, i install iatkos v7 (10.5.7) and don't iatkos s3 v2 (10.6.3) because in iatkos v7 i have working audio and video (with kext and other drivers), in iatkos s3 i don't know how to do it.

My question is what option should i choose for my card?? Sorry if my english isn't good. I don't know to speak english very well, now i'm learning it, but i understand somethings that i see in this post.

unvaluablespace

unvaluablespace

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
Hoping VampireHunter_D or someone with driver developing skills sees this....

http://news.techworl...iver-for-linux/

just came across this earlier. Unfortunately I have no knowledge or skill in anything like this, so hoping someone will find this and make it useful. Would it be possible for someone to make a working driver for OS X now with a source code for these wireless chipsets?

rndlgna

rndlgna

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

linnet9999,

Attached is another kext to try which is based off of the 10.6.3 Update 2 kext nobb1x posted here http://www.insanelym...howtopic=127903 . I adjusted the 1693 value with 1692 in the proper locations and it appears to work, it also does not need you to set the MAC Address manually. Hopefully it works for you.

thank you, it works on my bcm57780 acer aspire 4741g (10.6.4) :unsure:

rrage

rrage

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

linnet9999,

Attached is another kext to try which is based off of the 10.6.3 Update 2 kext nobb1x posted here http://www.insanelym...howtopic=127903 . I adjusted the 1693 value with 1692 in the proper locations and it appears to work, it also does not need you to set the MAC Address manually. Hopefully it works for you.

Hi there!!!
Thanks for the kext!
I have an Acer Aspire 5742G-7200 with a BCM57780, i tried with your kext, but, nothing happens.
To install, its just paste over the original ionetworkingfamily.kext and repair permission, or, i must to do something more????
with the first kext i get the ethernet, but... no mac address.
with this one, nothing... no ethernet at all.
if you need some file to help me find what is going wrong, please, tell me!
Thank you!

fc bayern

fc bayern

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts

linnet9999,

Does this driver works as well in 10.6.6 64-bit, by the way I'll try it later.

moly82

moly82

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
hi all, I have a original airport card coming from a mac mini (atheros) that works out of the box in all my hackintoshes, but not in my S10-3.. do you know why? is there any chance to get it to work? or alternatively to get to work the original bcm wi-fi card that came with the ideapad? ;)

thanks bye!

GhostRaider

GhostRaider

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

linnet9999,

Thank you VampireHunter_D! :D My Broadcom Ethernet 57780 works excellent on Mac OS X 10.6.7! My Atheros wireless worked out of the box so I have no problem with that. :(

Ale390x

Ale390x

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Thank you VampireHunter_D! :D My Broadcom Ethernet 57780 works excellent on Mac OS X 10.6.7! My Atheros wireless worked out of the box so I have no problem with that. :)

you could change the mac address of the BCM57780?

SubMedia

SubMedia

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Here is working BCM57780 kext for 10.7

Ale390x

Ale390x

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Here is working BCM57780 kext for 10.7

I love you XD

Kasi99

Kasi99

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
Hi, speaks German here someone?

my english is bad! :-(

need help!

have a Broadcom BCM4313, Wi-Fi! and Mountion Loin!

5 days working on it already! and it does not work! :-(

their chance since my last one!

I would be ready for a donation!

I have no information found on the German forum! and no instructions in German!

I hope someone has time for me!

have a nice night!

kasi mfg

LatinMcG

LatinMcG

Insanely digesting DSDT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,508 posts

Hi, speaks German here someone?

my english is bad! :-(

need help!

have a Broadcom BCM4313, Wi-Fi! and Mountion Loin!

5 days working on it already! and it does not work! :-(

their chance since my last one!

I would be ready for a donation!

I have no information found on the German forum! and no instructions in German!

I hope someone has time for me!

have a nice night!

kasi mfg

device id 4727 never worked

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy