Firefox 3.6 posting issue - no cursor

6 posts in this topic

Not sure if anyone else is having the same problems but using Firefox 3.6 on a Win 7 Ultimate PC (64-bit) The post box for when replying or creating a topic there is no cursor and you cannot click in the box above the end of the text entered to fix a spelling mistake.

I had to revert to Chrome to get it to work here :)

Cheers

Not sure if anyone else is having the same problems but using Firefox 3.6 on a Win 7 Ultimate PC (64-bit) The post box for when replying or creating a topic there is no cursor and you cannot click in the box above the end of the text entered to fix a spelling mistake.

I had to revert to Chrome to get it to work here :)

Cheers

Exact same issue here. I reported it to Mozilla, but got no response. 

Using Opera 10.5 now, and everything is working great. It's really fast, though slightly unstable since it is using a new JavaScript engine. :)

I hope Firefox gets there act together and introduce a new modern competitive browser. (sorry Firefox fans). I use to be a Firefox fan till I tried Opera. 

It is related to the RICH TEXT EDITOR, switch to the normal while Mozilla don't fix it.

I experienced that in other foruns.

Gone back to 3.5.8

can be found here if you don't have a copy.

Had a problem with IE on my work XP machine at the same time as 3.6 update. Thought it was due to an older version of java I have to run on that machine ..... it wasn't!

Sorry Ed for the PM :wacko:

D.

It is related to the RICH TEXT EDITOR, switch to the normal while Mozilla don't fix it.

I experienced that in other foruns.

Tried this with 3.6. could type but when posting the post consisted solely of the quoted text of the previous post even though I'd removed the quoted text?!

• 3 weeks later...