Stuck at Blue Screen

Sdannenberg3

1 post in this topic

I hope this is the right section to post in...

I have had a hackintosh system running for a while now, and just bought a second video card to run 4 monitors. I took out my primary video card (7900GTX - 512mb) and put in the new one (7600GS - 256mb) just to make sure it works. It worked perfectly, booted right up with no changes.

Then I plugged the 7900GTX back into the promary slot and the 7600GS into the secondary slot. It starts to boot, but then right before it would display the desktop, it just goes black. I even set my primary graphics adapter to PEG2. I decided until I have soem time to get it to work, I will just leave it how it is. So I took out the 7600gs, set the primary graphics adapter back to PEG, and left the 7900GTX in the primary slot. But it still wont boot now!!!! It loads up and just hangs on the blue screen.

I dont get why it wouldnt work since I put everything back to how it was. But is there any way I can boot into a "safe mode" or soemthing just to get my system running again? Or am I going to have to do a complete reinstall?