Recommendations: Top Rechargeable Batteries and Charger?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

alvin777

alvin777

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts
Hi. For just the the right price, what are the top branded rechargeable batteries (and what type and model) and charger do you recommend for iMac i7 and peripherals (AA battery size- wireless headphones/headset, Apple wireless keyboard and Magic Mouse, other gadgets, etc.).

What are the longest lasting rechargeable batteries AA or AAA size available that has a good price?

Thank you in advance.

Gbu.

fehhkk

fehhkk

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Hi. For just the the right price, what are the top branded rechargeable batteries (and what type and model) and charger do you recommend for iMac i7 and peripherals (AA battery size- wireless headphones/headset, Apple wireless keyboard and Magic Mouse, other gadgets, etc.).

What are the longest lasting rechargeable batteries AA or AAA size available that has a good price?

Thank you in advance.

Gbu.

Get the Sanyo Eneloops from Amazon.com

manual123

manual123

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Donators
  • 14 posts
im using energizer because they came with two AA batteries and a nefty USB charger. im charging two right now..magic mouce just died.

Paul_GPvR

Paul_GPvR

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
i use Energiser Ultimate, get 4 free at the moment.

im using energizer because they came with two AA batteries and a nefty USB charger. im charging two right now..magic mouce just died.

skills73

skills73

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Sony Enloops are the best...great reviews too.

I think at Cosco you get the best deal on them btw.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy