2 replies to this topic

Aufgedyng

Aufgedyng

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
Hi!

I used to have a working iPhone 3G. Used iTunes to upgrade the software and now it's dead.

Alla i see when i turn it on is the iTunes icon with the USB cable. I have tried to restore it on several machines with iTunes but they all end with Error 2. I have nevertried to jailbreak it or anything so i turned it in for a warranty repair but they will not accept it telling me it's out of warranty.

So is there anything else i could try? Any alternate restore methods besides using iTunes, can i jailbreak it just get it up and running?

Any help appreciated!

Branislav Lukac

Branislav Lukac

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hi!

I used to have a working iPhone 3G. Used iTunes to upgrade the software and now it's dead.

Alla i see when i turn it on is the iTunes icon with the USB cable. I have tried to restore it on several machines with iTunes but they all end with Error 2. I have nevertried to jailbreak it or anything so i turned it in for a warranty repair but they will not accept it telling me it's out of warranty.

So is there anything else i could try? Any alternate restore methods besides using iTunes, can i jailbreak it just get it up and running?

Any help appreciated!

try update or reinstall itunes to newest version.

Aufgedyng

Aufgedyng

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

try update or reinstall itunes to newest version.

Tried that, no difference.

Anyone know what errorcode 2 means?? Is it possible to get some more info.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy