Global warming death cults spring up

Guest BobBarker555

7 posts in this topic

Guest BobBarker555

http://www.laht.com/article.asp?ArticleId=...ategoryId=14093

BUENOS AIRES �" A 7-month-old baby survived alone for three days with a bullet wound in its chest beside the bodies of its parents and brother, who died in an apparent suicide pact brought on by the couple’s terror of global warming, the Argentine press said Saturday.

The incident, reported by the daily Clarin, occurred in a modest dwelling in the city of Goya in the northeastern province of Corrientes, where Francisco Lotero, 56, and Miriam Coletti, 22, lived with their two small children.

According to sources cited by the Buenos Aires morning paper, the couple’s neighbors smelled a strong odor coming from the Lotero’s house on Thursday.

Police entered the home and found a Dantesque scene: the lifeless bodies of the couple, each shot in the chest, and their 2-year-old son, who had been shot in the back.

In another room, police found a 7-month-old baby still alive but covered in blood from a bullet wound in the chest. It was taken to hospital immediately and its condition is improving hourly, according to doctors’ reports.

The cops found a letter on the table alluding to the couple’s worry about global warming and their anger at the government’s lack of interest in the matter.

So a delusional and paranoid couple conduct a murder suicide and you want to exploit that for your own delusional and paranoid purposes. Isn't that low even for nutjobs like you?

Then again, I guess there isn't much a rabid racist like you wouldn't stoop to.

Also how does one get from a single disturbed and paranoid couple to "death cults"? But then again irrational and baseless lies are the stock in trade for "truthers".

So a delusional and paranoid couple conduct a murder suicide and you want to exploit that for your own delusional and paranoid purposes. Isn't that low even for nutjobs like you?

Also how does one get from a single disturbed and paranoid couple to "death cults"? But then again irrational and baseless lies are the stock in trade for "truthers".

rediculous people tbh

Guest BobBarker555

Perhaps you should join them in their quest for knowledge.

Let us pray. Oh, lord Gore. Please take this global warming away from us.

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=212017

Perhaps you should join them in their quest for knowledge.

They weren't after knowledge any more than you are. They were delusional and paranoid, just like you. Unlike you I'm not interested in having people off themselves and don't regard it as a good thing.

Let us pray. Oh, lord Gore. Please take this global warming away from us.

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=212017

I'd explain what was going on with that to you, if I thought you'd bother to actually listen and pay attention, but since you have the reading comprehension of a dyslexic 2 yr old, I"m not going to bother.