• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

mikemastercorp

mikemastercorp

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Christina, I know it would sound a bit awkward, but I love you, girl!!! My HP DV4 2154ca had voodoohda 2.84 working out of the box but had no chance to enable the volume slider even editing the info.plist and enabling the volume option. Now, with that little flower, I installed the latest version and it just asked me to reboot the machine, after what I ran it once, set the channels audio and boom.. My volume control buttons as well as the slider are back in the game. I would add that flower thingy to my tutorial, so that the others know who pointed me to the idea and how to make the sound working just fine.

Thanks again and no offence but being in love is one thing, but love smb for a good thing he did - another. just to make it clear for every reader following this thread :)))))

AeonWorld

AeonWorld

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

This is a good method but causes coreaudiod to run all the time, a 3% cpu load on my system which could cause battery issues.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy