G5 to ATX Front I/O Cables

enjoyfebruary

540 posts in this topic

midnghtdelite, firewire card is the cheapest option. Yes I recommend this.

PM sent for ordering instructions.

Thanks,

AlohaCab

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi - am approaching the mid point of my build, so am interested in a cable shipped to the UK - no firewire on my board, and don't really have a use for it - still worthwhile getting an internal card for ease of use re: the cable, or can I do without.

Thanks, Matt

Matt, get the internal card. It's needed by the Front Panel I/O for grounding the circuit for the Power led and switch. PM'd you.

Hi AlohaCab 

I purchased a cable from you last year and I bought a new motherboard that does not have a firewire port and since I do not have it plugged in, it will not power on. What kind of firewire card do I need to get? The cards taht I see online do not have a place to plug your cable into. Would you be able to post a link to a card that you recommend? Thanks for your help.

Robin, It usually takes me a 2-5 days to get one done, depending on my workload and if I'm traveling. I happen to be traveling this weekend, so I would expect yours to ship on Monday.

-Peter

hockeyman96, here's one.

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815124072

AlohaCab

Sent you a PM and the site indicated you are not accepting emails.  

I purchased a G5 ATX Cable from you (paid via Paypal) on 29 of july and I would like to know when can I expect it to ship. The transaccion number is 0JT42720UW7565734

Ceciliah2005

ceciliah2005, sorry for the late reply. Just got back into town from traveling. I'll catch up on the cables these next couple of days and get them shipped out.

Thanks for your patience,

Peter

• Like 1