• Please log in to reply
533 replies to this topic

AlohaCab

AlohaCab

G5 ATX cables. Made in the USA.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Interests:Still serving the hackintosh community with high quality G5 front panel I/O cables. Shipped from...

MON, MAR 26 - SHIPPING UDPATE

Dwight E.
Blaze3555

Thanks,

AlohaCab

beta992

beta992

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts
Thanks, received the cable.
Cable looks really nice. :D

Power-led and power-button works, need to test usb and front audio. :)

AlohaCab

AlohaCab

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Interests:Still serving the hackintosh community with high quality G5 front panel I/O cables. Shipped from...

TUES, APR 3 - SHIPPING UDPATE

yeh

Thanks,

AlohaCab

AlohaCab

AlohaCab

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
MON, APR 9 - SHIPPING UPDATE

xsngli

Thanks,
AlohaCab

AlohaCab

AlohaCab

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
POLL: I'm thinking about putting together a website that consolidates all the great mods everyone is doing on these cases and potentially sell pre-modded G5 cases ready for use. I'm also thinking about powder coating or anodizing the cases in different colors. Naturally I would provide the cable that I always do on the site as well. What do you guys think? Interested? What colors do you think the case would look good in?

I really like these cases and I think we need a more definitive way of cataloging all the great builds and providing a centralized place to purchase the cases with different mods already done. Not everyone has the tools to do all of this or even wants to do it, but they want either a PC or hackintosh in one of the best cases ever designed and built. No one else comes close to making a case as well built as the Apple mac pro case.

Thanks,
AlohaCab

akhenamenra

akhenamenra

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
received my cabel today brother many thanks, delivery and communication spot on , its a shame I've switched to the mac pro case ( found one on ebay for £150 with the motherboard attachment already connected )
i have a mac g5 case with nice cable to throw on ebay soon , keep your eyes out for it ( no international shipping sorry)

Many thanks again tho

launchyoyo

launchyoyo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

POLL: I'm thinking about putting together a website that consolidates all the great mods everyone is doing on these cases and potentially sell pre-modded G5 cases ready for use. I'm also thinking about powder coating or anodizing the cases in different colors. Naturally I would provide the cable that I always do on the site as well. What do you guys think? Interested? What colors do you think the case would look good in?

I really like these cases and I think we need a more definitive way of cataloging all the great builds and providing a centralized place to purchase the cases with different mods already done. Not everyone has the tools to do all of this or even wants to do it, but they want either a PC or hackintosh in one of the best cases ever designed and built. No one else comes close to making a case as well built as the Apple mac pro case.

Thanks,
AlohaCab

Really really good idea, it would be awesome to have this webpage, go on with this project :D

AlohaCab

AlohaCab

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
I posted the questions as a new topic, see if anyone has suggestions for colors. I think Black and Red would be killer. I started the site. Check out www.g5mods.com.

AlohaCab

AlohaCab

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

MON, APR 16 - SHIPPING UPDATE

oojosheoo

cyberphox2

Thanks,

AlohaCab

AlohaCab

AlohaCab

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

WED, APR 18 - SHIPPING UPDATE

aubertmv

up2order

Thanks,

AlohaCab

AlohaCab

AlohaCab

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
THU, APR 19 - SHIPPING UPDATE

paulpangrazzi

Thanks,
AlohaCab

AlohaCab

AlohaCab

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
WED, APR 25 - SHIPPING UPDATE

Elmtz

Thanks,
AlohaCab

AlohaCab

AlohaCab

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
FRI, MAY 4 - SHIPPING UPDATE

hoyin0116
dfwarden

Thanks,
AlohaCab

UPDATE on MacPro cable. Got my front panel and connectors, but sourcing a SATA plug is harder than I thought. But I'm working on it.

AlohaCab

AlohaCab

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
WEDS, MAY 9 - SHIPPING UPDATE

aNeGaTiVe10

THURS, MAY 10

doppelheim

Thanks,
AlohaCab

aNeGaTiVe10

aNeGaTiVe10

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
Got the wire in today thanks, very well done wire must say, length is perfect!

AlohaCab

AlohaCab

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

MON, MAY 14 - SHIPPING UPDATE

VictorLei

TUES, MAY 15

HideousMetaphor

Thanks,

AlohaCab

AlohaCab

AlohaCab

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
WED, MAY 16 - SHIPPING UPDATE

vincentpronk

Thanks,
AlohaCab

AlohaCab

AlohaCab

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
Mon, May 21 - Shipping Update

lmanc

Thanks,
AlohaCab

chuckiedoodlez

chuckiedoodlez

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Computers
AlohaCab,

I've tried to get in contact with you about the cables -- payment sent through paypal but I haven't heard a response from you. Thanks.

AlohaCab

AlohaCab

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
Sorry Sorry Sorry

Everyone, just wanted to let you know that I got a little backed up at work and fell behind filling the requests and orders. I apologize if I didn't communicate the delays earlier. I'm still making the cables and will get them out to everyone that sent in an order asap.

Chuckiedoodlez, you got SHIPPED TODAY.

Best Regards,
AlohaCab

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy