540 posts in this topic

MON, MAR 12 - SHIPPING UDPATE

topsub

rmw156

tecnocris

drwumbo

Thanks,

AlohaCab

Whoops, haven't cleared out the inbox for awhile. Just did. Sorry about that.

• 2 weeks later...

POLL: I'm thinking about putting together a website that consolidates all the great mods everyone is doing on these cases and potentially sell pre-modded G5 cases ready for use. I'm also thinking about powder coating or anodizing the cases in different colors. Naturally I would provide the cable that I always do on the site as well. What do you guys think? Interested? What colors do you think the case would look good in?

I really like these cases and I think we need a more definitive way of cataloging all the great builds and providing a centralized place to purchase the cases with different mods already done. Not everyone has the tools to do all of this or even wants to do it, but they want either a PC or hackintosh in one of the best cases ever designed and built. No one else comes close to making a case as well built as the Apple mac pro case.

Thanks,

AlohaCab

• Like 3

received my cabel today brother many thanks, delivery and communication spot on , its a shame I've switched to the mac pro case ( found one on ebay for £150 with the motherboard attachment already connected )

i have a mac g5 case with nice cable to throw on ebay soon , keep your eyes out for it ( no international shipping sorry)

Many thanks again tho

POLL: I'm thinking about putting together a website that consolidates all the great mods everyone is doing on these cases and potentially sell pre-modded G5 cases ready for use. I'm also thinking about powder coating or anodizing the cases in different colors. Naturally I would provide the cable that I always do on the site as well. What do you guys think? Interested? What colors do you think the case would look good in?

I really like these cases and I think we need a more definitive way of cataloging all the great builds and providing a centralized place to purchase the cases with different mods already done. Not everyone has the tools to do all of this or even wants to do it, but they want either a PC or hackintosh in one of the best cases ever designed and built. No one else comes close to making a case as well built as the Apple mac pro case.

Thanks,

AlohaCab

Really really good idea, it would be awesome to have this webpage, go on with this project :D

I posted the questions as a new topic, see if anyone has suggestions for colors. I think Black and Red would be killer. I started the site. Check out www.g5mods.com.

• 2 weeks later...

FRI, MAY 4 - SHIPPING UPDATE

hoyin0116

dfwarden

Thanks,

AlohaCab

UPDATE on MacPro cable. Got my front panel and connectors, but sourcing a SATA plug is harder than I thought. But I'm working on it.

WEDS, MAY 9 - SHIPPING UPDATE

aNeGaTiVe10

THURS, MAY 10

doppelheim

Thanks,

AlohaCab

• Like 1

MON, MAY 14 - SHIPPING UPDATE

VictorLei

TUES, MAY 15

HideousMetaphor

Thanks,

AlohaCab

WED, MAY 16 - SHIPPING UPDATE

vincentpronk

Thanks,

AlohaCab

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Sorry Sorry

Everyone, just wanted to let you know that I got a little backed up at work and fell behind filling the requests and orders. I apologize if I didn't communicate the delays earlier. I'm still making the cables and will get them out to everyone that sent in an order asap.

Chuckiedoodlez, you got SHIPPED TODAY.

Best Regards,

AlohaCab