• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Arsenicson

Arsenicson

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Wow, those are incredible pics. Where is the first set of Panorama's from? (sorry, can't read Russian)

Also, those Islams seem a bit, ermmmm, pissed. Every sign seems to be about killing/burning/beheading people that insult Islam. I'm not trying to insult them or anything, but I think they need to hit the strip joint, have a couple beers, and chill out a bit. Sheesh. :P I never understood why disagreements about religion can cause so much hate. Oh well, I guess that's what I get for being agnostic.

Thanks :construction: Panoramas are from Khiva, one of the ancient cities of Uzbekistan, Central Asia (former Soviet Union).
Disagreements between religions cause hate because religions, mostly christianity and islam, are all about hate; they teach to exterminate infidels as much as about loving (only) brothers in faith. Anyway... f***'em :) our scarce life time is too valuable to waste onto such things. Let's hack some Macs :)))))

these pics from islamic demonstration are not mine, just to note :)

btw, the thing i've found for stitching panoramas is incredibe! peek into www.autostitch.net for details.

and aperture is soooooo damn cool too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy