iPAD

VultUx

20 posts in this topic

I wonder if that 1ghz processor is fast enough. My ipod touch has slown down considerably with the mosrt recent OS. Too many new features bogging it down. Does raise the question though... Since Apple is making its own processor for this device, are they going to attempt to make their own for their computers too?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Since Apple is making its own processor for this device, are they going to attempt to make their own for their computers too?

Good god I hope not. They PowerPC processors were absolute trash.

As I once posted on Jalopnik, I'll only buy one if they come out with an OBDII to dock connector. Giant ScanGauge ftw.

its a terrible product, the rumours were so much better than it turned out to be, i was expecting something similiar

to leopard, but it is not even like a laptop in the way that you can mod what you want, to do that you will have to

do something similiar to jailbreaking it, and NO FLASH support. does anyone agree with me?

My friends insist my Ipad is just a glorified picture frame ! I take it as a compliment ,because they love their pictures ,why else would they frame them? So in reality they are saying just that ,unwittingly,that it is beautiful!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...