JaS 10.4.8 freezing

Soon2BeLegend

3 posts in this topic

i installed Mac OS X 10.4.8 [JaS AMD-Intel-SSE2-SSE3 with PPF1 & PPF2] on my AMD desktop on sunday, and everytime i try to boot it, it keeps freezing. itll start, show the apple logo and the spinner will spin for about 30 seconds, then it freezes and goes no further. anyone know what i did wrong during the installation? i chose the AMD kexts or whatever it said for AMD machines. i dont know what i did wrong.

• 5 weeks later...
i installed Mac OS X 10.4.8 [JaS AMD-Intel-SSE2-SSE3 with PPF1 & PPF2] on my AMD desktop on sunday, and everytime i try to boot it, it keeps freezing. itll start, show the apple logo and the spinner will spin for about 30 seconds, then it freezes and goes no further. anyone know what i did wrong during the installation? i chose the AMD kexts or whatever it said for AMD machines. i dont know what i did wrong.

put your pc's specs here (cpu, mobo, video etc)

use everest, cpu-z etc

and then we'll continue...

Try installing it on a usb flash drive or hard drive. I installed it on my HP DV6904ca last night.

No body has been able to figure out how to install it on an hp dv6900. but i just installed it on an external.