• Please log in to reply
351 replies to this topic

MacNutty

MacNutty

Mad for Mac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
After three days of struggle to get QE and other support back, finally I succeeded. I am posting the kexts for all members having the same graphics card. I would also like to thank this forum for providing me essential guidelines to make this possible. Here are the kexts, just install them with kexthelper.

Nvidia GeForce 9400 GT drivers

NOTE:
Works on Leopard 10.5.5 and above.

It works with 10.5.7 also

marionez

marionez

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
How you did?

Is that possible even with 9500 GT? Thanks

MacNutty

MacNutty

Mad for Mac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
I added device id, changed the NVCAP and swapped the display connectors in NVinject.kext. You can too try with your device id and NVCAP.

NashJK

NashJK

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Can u plz upload kexts somewhere else, rapidshare says the download limit for the file is reached.

"To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information."

MacNutty

MacNutty

Mad for Mac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
Sorry for the inconvenience. I will upload it soon to some other file hosting site. Can anyone suggest me any good file hosting website, which does'nt have such types of limits?

black_hacker

black_hacker

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
How about mediafire or depositfiles ?

leokeren

leokeren

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
o realy? could you give for me freeware? :)

black_hacker

black_hacker

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
:)
Ha.. Ha... Ha........
Salam kenal "LEOELEK"

MacNutty

MacNutty

Mad for Mac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
Here is the new link Nvidia GeForce 9400 GT drivers. Sorry for inconvenience. Also updated in main topic.

atlaswu

atlaswu

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thank you for your sharing, MacNutty.

leokeren

leokeren

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
thank you very much about 9400 gt ( is this for vram 512mb?)

but the driver still with nvinjec? but is fine oke

thank you very much

have a nice day :(

fdsafdsa

fdsafdsa

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
can someone do this for the nvidia 8400m gs? please?

salmonsolid

salmonsolid

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
What is the process you use to install this? What pre-requisites do you have (modified boot plist? modified video card ROM? etc). When I try to use these as-is, my display goes black when the login screen should appear...

Thanks!

MacNutty

MacNutty

Mad for Mac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

What is the process you use to install this? What pre-requisites do you have (modified boot plist? modified video card ROM? etc). When I try to use these as-is, my display goes black when the login screen should appear...

Thanks!

If you are using DVI port instead of VGA, just boot with -s option.
At command prompt use nano NVInject.kext/Content/Info.plist.
You will find Display-B and Display-A written some where just swap B with A and A with B, save Info.plist. Apply permissions with chmod and chown commands (you must to knowing how to do it, if not just search) and reboot with -f flag, your display will be back.

salmonsolid

salmonsolid

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I now have both DVI and VGA ports connected to my monitor. VGA goes into power saving mode after the grey screen, DVI displays the secondary screen, but things are garbled (like shadows), and clicking the Display panel in System Settings caused the DVI ouput to go black as well.

Any ideas?

WhatTheFiber

WhatTheFiber

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
i am having the same problem when i boot when the apple logo dissapears then it goes to a black screen and stays there i can press the volum button on my keyboard and it will make the volume up click and other system sounds but it just a black screen with a cursor if you could help i would be so gratefull.

here is my exact 9400gt you can find the connections and stuff in the decription

http://www.bestbuy.c...d=1217029991823

fireofanor

fireofanor

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
I'm having same problem with tazs_10. Black screen even after changing B to A.. any help ?

WhatTheFiber

WhatTheFiber

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
fireofanor is your 9400gt made by PNY or BFG ? if it is PNY than maby we need to do a modifaction for the PNY card

fireofanor

fireofanor

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

fireofanor is your 9400gt made by PNY or BFG ? if it is PNY than maby we need to do a modifaction for the PNY card

It's Zotac 9400 GT 512 mb Device ID: 0x0641

actually i'm now using this card QE enabled with efi strings plist edit.. but seems like it's not working good as it has to be.. thats why i've tried the drivers on this post.. but not working...

WhatTheFiber

WhatTheFiber

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
could you tell me how you got QE working plz

And when i get back from my grandmoters in 2 hours i will work on the kext's for you and i will send them to you to try

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy