Guide me to my first Apple laptop

3 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

I'm from India. Here the popular brands are hp, dell and sony. I've never used an apple laptop before. But now planning to buy one. As I know nothing about it, I request to guide me to buy a good one. Mostly for online uses, Nominal Budget that's the only conditions.

Thanks.

Hey Guys,

I'm from India. Here the popular brands are hp, dell and sony. I've never used an apple laptop before. But now planning to buy one. As I know nothing about it, I request to guide me to buy a good one. Mostly for online uses, Nominal Budget that's the only conditions.

Thanks.

What's the budget? Apple prices go up a lot in other countries than US ;), unless you are planning to buy it directly from there.

I think its the white macbook for you. Maybe the 13" macbook pro if you have the money, its equally powerful to the white macbook, but with a higher quality housing. If you need something with a bigger screen its the entry-level macbook pro 15".

The Macbook is powerful enough for surfing the internet, doing some office stuff and maybe editing some photos or movies. It can even handle older games or newer games with low details (running windows under bootcamp). The battery will last for 5-6 hours, depending on what you're doing.

If you're looking for something that can handle 3D animating, professional video editing or ambitious gaming you are going for the high end macbook pro 15", which is much more expensive...

Hope this helps