A simple request...

Geovonnie.Wright

2 posts in this topic

I hope I am not breaking any rules here, but was hoping someone could send me a zipped copy of the Leopard (10.5.8) sharing preference pane (System/Library/PreferencePanes/sharing.prefpane). Mine became corrupted somehow and my other mac runs Snow Leopard Server so that won't work. I also tried extracing it from the Essentials.pkg on the install disk using pacifist but it kept throwing errors. I only need the one prefpane and my only other option is to go the Apple store and getting it off of one of the demo machines, which I don't have time to do (have done it plenty of times though...)

Thank you. If you can copy it to your desktop and archive it and send it to my email address username at gmail (0) com

I really appreciate any help. I will delete this post ASAP.

I hope I am not breaking any rules here, but was hoping someone could send me a zipped copy of the Leopard sharing preference pane (System/Library/PreferencePanes/sharing.prefpane). Mine became corrupted somehow and my other mac runs Snow Leopard Server so that won't work. I also tried extracing it from the Essentials.pkg on the install disk using pacifist but it kept throwing errors. I only need the one prefpane and my only other option is to go the Apple store and getting it off of one of the demo machines, which I don't have time to do (have done it plenty of times though...)

Thank you. If you can copy it to your desktop and archive it and send it to my email address username at gmail (0) com

I really appreciate any help. I will delete this post ASAP.

What version of Leopard?