FS: Hackintosh Bare Bones, P5Q Pro, 8 GB OCZ SLI DDR2, 10K Raptor 36.7 GB

dudedudedude

8 posts in this topic

Doing some closet cleaning. The motherboard and ram have barely been used, traveled too much the past year. The RAM is excellent, past memtest for 24 hours each stick and never were overclocked, although these overclock well. P5Q Pro is one of the best hackintosh Motherboards and I has it running 10.6.2 effortlessly. Hard drive is free from errors and much snappier boot drive than 7200K standard hard drive. $250 plus shipping. Will help you with Snow Leopard installation. Paypal only, contenitnal us. Leave me a PM if interested

Motherboard: Asus P5Q Pro

RAM: OCZ DDR2 PC2-6400 SLI-Ready Edition 8 gb (4 x 2gb)

Hard Drive: Wester Digital Raptor WD360GD 36.7 GB SATA Hard Drive

All for $250 plus shipping

Doing some closet cleaning. The motherboard and ram have barely been used, traveled too much the past year. The RAM is excellent, past memtest for 24 hours each stick and never were overclocked, although these overclock well. P5Q Pro is one of the best hackintosh Motherboards and I has it running 10.6.2 effortlessly. Hard drive is free from errors and much snappier boot drive than 7200K standard hard drive. $250 plus shipping. Will help you with Snow Leopard installation. Paypal only, contenitnal us. Leave me a PM if interested

Motherboard: Asus P5Q Pro

RAM: OCZ DDR2 PC2-6400 SLI-Ready Edition 8 gb (4 x 2gb)

Hard Drive: Wester Digital Raptor WD360GD 36.7 GB SATA Hard Drive

All for $250 plus shipping

Have you sold this package yet?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...