HELP! USB ISSUE with xxX OS x86 10.4.11 Rev 2.0

volkymaniac

1 post in this topic

Hi everyone,

First Congrats for a GREAT HACKINTOSH SITE!!!!!!...KEEP GOINGIn a torrent site there is a post for xxX OS x86 10.4.11 Install Disc Rev 2.0 that said:

"I have run OSX86 on an Acer SA-80, and it works. You cannot use SATA drives (at all?!), PATA DVD doesn't work either (USB 2.0 or Firewire Optical Disk needed?). VIAATA.kext patch to get ATAPI HDD working with DMA on at full speed. There is a driver for SiS900 ethernet too!. PS/2 mouse+keyboard fine!

Disable USB in BIOS (all of it) to install off DVD - only have 2 devices on 1 bus to install - DVD & main HDD) Then you can remove UHCI from IOUSBFamily.kext, and then re-enable USB in BIOS."

My issue is with the USB. I installed succesfully the OSX with the USB disable as describe above, but the part for enable the usb don't works. Can you please help with this. How I remove the UHCI...or I can to download another version of OSX like a leopard and if so what (iATKOS, iPC, JaS, iDENEB,...)

My pc Req

Emachines W6409 with an integrated video card ATI Radeon Xpress 200, but I installed and use an ATI Radeon HD 3450 pcie video card 512 mb, btw either my video card don't work, I don't found any drivers for that card for tiger... any clue is appreciate. Please let me know how to re-enable my usb in OSX and video card work, Thanks in advance :)

volkymaniac

P.D. Sorry for my poor english ;)