Welcome to the SigmaTel 9200 Driver Initiative!

james2mart

359 posts in this topic

I use JaS 10.4.8 with no SATA problems. Everything else you need should be in my signature. If you have any other questions I might be able to help :tomato:

I have an Inspiron 9400 with Sigmatel 9200, using a codec dump (stac9200.txt) I grabbed from one of these posts. The sound is working, but there is no mic/line-in, which is actually crucial to me using OS X, as I want to do some recording with it. There is also no subwoofer, and the speakers do not cut off when you plug in a headphone (although headphones do still work)

Does anyone know how to get the mic or line in working with the Sigmatel 9200, specifically for a Dell Inspiron 9400? Thanks in advance.

hi, im also a 9400 user with the sigmatel 9200 soundcard. where have u found the driver for this soundcard? do the internal speakers works?

I have an Inspiron 9400 with Sigmatel 9200, using a codec dump (stac9200.txt) I grabbed from one of these posts. The sound is working, but there is no mic/line-in, which is actually crucial to me using OS X, as I want to do some recording with it. There is also no subwoofer, and the speakers do not cut off when you plug in a headphone (although headphones do still work)

Does anyone know how to get the mic or line in working with the Sigmatel 9200, specifically for a Dell Inspiron 9400? Thanks in advance.

I've also used STAC9200.txt to patch my AppleHDA.kext (Patcher v 13, Inspiron e1505), sound work, but some sound scratching :(. Plz, anyone, which dump u've used? And how can i restore my AppleHDA.kext? I can't replace it width sudo.

I think it only works with 1048!

Why don't load 1048, its alot better than previous releases and works great on the dell...

just check the 120L thread there's a howto to install 1048 on the 120L latitude / 1300 inspiron

i always install and try with 10.4.8 - but it's probably with the older kernel...

please include the link of the 120L thread. thanks.