266 posts in this topic

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1478.jpg

+

motorola_logo.jpg

=

Stellarola :censored2:

That is a nice one. I believed that your nick was Italian, somehow. The Italian meaning would be: "little star" (well, approximately).

once upon a time I created an account on a hugely popular site, all names where taken. I gave up and chose one of the computer generated names, and it has stuck all these years.

That explains everything! I believed that your name was Robert, but I couldn't figure out the meaning of 356!

I was hanging out one time with my boy Pillsbury (I gave him that nickname cause he was rather chubby and did the greatest impression of the doughboy ever), and we were looking for something to smoke out of. His brother hid all the good stuff and he just broke his homemade teddy bong (It was one of those teddy-bear shaped honey jars made out of plastic) so we're scrambling around and I see his bedlight (nightlight for some) and I'm like 'Pills, bedlight, catch!' To which he looks up and gets smacked in the face. Took us like 15mins to convert it but it was the second greatest homemade we used. Other than Uncle Lockjaw (A copper pipe turned bowl when I was in Plumbing). After that it just stuck cause I found it and figured out how to convert it.

I have a Obsession with Apple, and there solgan is "Think Different", and since my name is Mark, i like Think Mark as my name. besides it much better than my first though...mArk15..... what a sh* name.....

Think Mark

in the caribbean, im a music producer who got the name spike stuck on me bcos of my hardcore rap style like dmx. somehow i usta handle my business very serious like john gotti, no screwups, always on time and always go by rules, thats when spikegotti was born. now i just do my own thing at www.kadriwalcottonline.com

im focusing more on my own music now, no more rap but i still claim my old nick.

I hate clowns. So, one summer I just went berserk and killed all the clowns in my hometown. After 3 kills, I was on the front page of the papers. The press gave me a nick "Bedok - The Clown Killer". The local police started to get FBI involved and I tried to hide away, but I like the nick so I use it. I dont think they will expect the real killer to use the nick anyway.

Edit : I dont remember.

I hate clowns. So, one summer I just went berserk and killed all the clowns in my hometown. After 3 kills, I was on the front page of the papers. The press gave me a nick "Bedok - The Clown Killer". The local police started to get FBI involved and I tried to hide away, but I like the nick so I use it. I dont think they will expect the real killer to use the nick anyway.

Edit : I dont remember.

I disagree. I want to believe that the story is real!

• 4 weeks later...

Well, mine is VenturAce. It was a spantaneous decision to take this nik for InsanelyMac. Actually, my favourate comedy actor is Jimm Carrey. I guess you all remember his Ace Ventura. I thought that AceVentura nik will be too simole so I just decided to turn over it! :D

My name comes from dermate (pronounced "der-mah-tay"), a word that I made up a long time ago as a code for easy-to-remember passwords. But it doesn't really sound like a name, so I added an "a" to make it Dermatea (der-mah-tay-ah). It reminds me of a certain series I watched with a memorable character named Galatea. I thought it was a really nice, original name, but it turns out it is used to classify a certain species of fungi i.e. Dermatea livida. Go figure.

In 2004 I started to play the MMORPG Star Wars Galaxies. I could not think of a name for my character, so I clicked 'random name'. The name that I got was 'Erei Pynou' and I was fine with that. I played until November 2005 (NGE). In March 2006 a friend who modeled asked if I wanted to join a mod team for Empire at War (as a texture artist and graphic designer). I said sure, and added the 33 I used when playing Battlefield 2 online to 'erei'. It's kind of odd, and I'm slowly making the transition to 'apowerr' since that is logical and has to do with my actual name :)

• 2 weeks later...

i've used lithium as my gamertag in games since i was setting in college chem lecture bored and was trying to think of a new gamertag and lithium was in the lecture. which then evolved to upside-down and backwards -- wnIHtI7 = lithium

Strange I don't think Dave has the same effect as MasterOfComputers..

Just not as menicing...

Think Mark

The first part of the Apple Slogan, plus my first name :)

EDIT: I didn't mean to burst your name bubble MoC, if anybody though you were macho from the name... :unsure:

79kg, with track cyclists legs(big) then got thinner doing marathon mountainbiking like TransAlps, Cape Epic, etc.

So as skinny as a "stick" (the "k" went missing due to friends untimely passing (Kay))!

I'm male "MAN"

SticMAN

• 3 weeks later...
S as in Still

T as in sTill

L as in stilL

V as is THE

N as in New

U as in nUw

B as in stlvnuB

I am not sure if that "explains" :)

I once got a unix login as sxj1 S and J are my initial. X because I don't have a middle name. 1 coz I was the first user with with the s-x-j combo. I replaced 1 with a more grandiose The First.

BTW Happy Birthday Suhail :)

• 2 weeks later...