266 replies to this topic

Jeezoflip

Jeezoflip

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts
  • Interests:Computers of course!
Lol...mines kinda funny. I dont know if jeezoflip is from something already... BUT

One time, in my History class back in Middle School, we had this long term sub. He was cool. But anyway, we use to mess around in his class all the time. So one day he asked my friend a question, and i forget what it was or what my friend said back, but it was some smart ass answer. So, my teacher took his hand and hit his forehead and was like "O JEEZOLIP!" and i thought it sounded funny as hell, so i use it as my internet alias for like everything.

erbic

erbic

I am the Mighty Finder.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
Eh, yeah. I had a freakin horrible time coming up with usernames back when i first started using teh interwebs.

This one came into existence about two years ago, in eighth grade math. (yes, i'm 15. deal with it.) One of my friends has a habit of saying crazy stuff. Funny, but crazy. So at that time his "crazy" thing was twisting words into weird contortions. So he's like "hey erbic!". Yeah. It's my name with a B in the middle. It stuck... too well. It's been two years and I can't get anyone to call me Eric anymore. :D

So, yeah. This became the name i use on all teh interwebs-related stuff. Unless five letters is too short, in which case it's xErBiC.

veggie

veggie

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
well...i have two nicknames i use...i use paperweight and veggie...the story on paperweight is for another time. as for veggie, everybody calls me that at school (yes, im only 14) because im a vegatarian....its just kinda stuck with me since 7th grade.

teppei

teppei

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
Teppei = my fav japan comic character, his full name is Teppei Uesugi, and he is the main character in japan comic "Boy Action". I read it when im still in high school i guess.

AriX

AriX

InsanelyGeeky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
When I first started joining online communities, they were all Mac Emulation related. Not Mac Emulation like SheepShaver, Aqua-Emulation like Flyakite OSX, which basically means making PC's look like a Mac. My name is Ari, and I wanted Ari combined with Mac OS X, so I called myselft AriX. I eventually decided to make an Aqua-Emulation website. I called it "WinX", because it combined Windows and Mac OS X. After that, I realized that it matched my name, so I made it. It eventually merged with another site about the same thing. It's now called Aqua-Gero. My old name before AriX was ariw2002net. I got ariw from my name and last initial, i made it in 2002, and i had an aol account called ariw2002. I was registering for a Netscape account, and didn't know it was the same thing, so I decided to make ariw2002@netscape.net. Of course, it was already taken, by me, so it gave me username suggestions and one of them was ariw2002net, which I took. I used to change them every year though, my first AOL account was ariw2001, then ariw2002, then ariw2002net (at netscape), then ariw2003 and ariw2003net (At netscape)

trav1085

trav1085

ハーカー

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts
  • Interests:Computers, hacking, system security, programming, apache, webserver, macs, pc, osx86, vista, dos...
I chose my nickname because my name is Travis and 1085 is my PO Box number.

oregano

oregano

oregano!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
well, my name is joe, so in spanish it would be jose
and then if u say jose in latin, you add a us, and then i add an af derived
from the ph in joseph to get jose af us (joseafus)

iji oh

iji oh

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
E-G-O...

My alter ego.

mac-mini

mac-mini

1337 avatar made by Prawker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts
simply the mac i use

JMufla

JMufla

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
Ah well JMufla came about on a School Trip to Tunisia in 1999...

It all started with being tired, or at least looking tired... and my apparent similarity with an italian sheep called "il Muflone" or a "Mufla"... Don't ask... It stuck... The J was added because it is the first letter of my name... hence JMufla

Soündless

Soündless

InsanelyMac Deity

• Donators
  • 2,318 posts
  • Interests:surfing, macs, skating, scheming
My name is soundless because on every computer i have ever owned, i have somehow screwed up the sound!

mocap

mocap

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
mine is because of the mortal kombat armageddon character mocap

this guy has nothing to do with the mk story ... it just the guy who has several sensores and a special costume and makes kicks and stuff like that in order to let the pc record his moves :)

but the expression is truly general . so everyone making the moves in a game or animated movie is a mocap. but in mk you can play him as well :D

here is a pic of a mocap
http://media01.cgcha.../3718/mocap.jpg

Numberzz

Numberzz

Resident iPhone Expert

• Retired
  • 3,452 posts
I choose mine because of my initials (A-J-:( and what number person I am in the world.

Sorry it did that weird smiley face i meant AJB

numberonekiwi

numberonekiwi

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
well mine came about several years ago when I was living in the UK (I am from NZ) looking for a url I wanted kiwi.com but that was taken so I was thinking 'what would be a number one unique name/url' thats when I came up with numberonekiwi

2LMan

2LMan

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts
My nickname comes from my name. My real name is Tim Taylor as in from the show Home Improvement with Tim Allen. I just fancied it up a bit. 2LMan...

Zealot

Zealot

Zealot FTWeed!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Gamez pc, manga,craks n over cloks
My nicksname is kind of simple.Zealot just because i like the way the Starcraft zealots talk.Thats it and
i didnt want it to use my others nicknames (Mithrandir,Kaito).
Since i m a Hip hop geek you should see it on the streets too.

Taukora!
i love the combat !

arenared

arenared

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
Mine , came from my one of my favorite Porche color, Arena red.

I finally got my 911 and of course i had to get it in Arena Red.

Paranoid Marvin

Paranoid Marvin

Insanely Around Sometimes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,714 posts
Paranoid Marvin, as in Marvin the Paranoid Android. Your plastic pal who's fun to be with - from the Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy Trilogy

mix86

mix86

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
x86 -> mix86. this took me a long time to think of :pirate2:

Lermex

Lermex

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
My nickname doesn't mean anything, and i like it. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2017 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy