[Workaround] QE/CI Apps not working on SL with GMA4500

debugbr

30 posts in this topic

PS: photoshop works. I can open the images there, but starting photoshop only to see a photo it's an overkill, right? It's like killing a mosquito with a nuclear bomb or whatever.

i agree it would be overkill. had been wondering what happen from 10.5.8 to 10.6.3 on these. aside from not having qe/ci been loving it. there are a few apps cant run. like world of warcraft lol... ordered a mobo for a desktop build for it anyhow. so hopefully can get everything working.

Could this be part of the issue with screencapture?

Failed to enumerate /Volumes/Snow Leopard/Library/Caches, cannot prune (

"com.apple.user*pictureCache*"

)

i found this on a install from snow leopard to another drive. actually opened the install in terminal so could see all the error messages.

• 3 weeks later...

is it possible that anybody send me the files from a leopard installation DVD to my email box?

the internet speed here does not allow me to download such a huge file, it takes like forever to finish the download and all I need is just a few small files

I would be very grateful if somebody could help me out of it. my email address is: york824 at gmail.com

thanks in advance.

• 3 months later...

Has anyone able to fix this? I have a GMA 950 with ID: 2772. I have the same symptoms, No QE and Harware Acceleration. I am able to switch to many screen resolution but all the QE Apps don't work. White Screen on Preview.app, FrontRow.app don't work and Chess.app is so slow. How can i fix this? Anyone? i'm running iAtkos S3 / V2 10.6.3.

• 10 months later...
is it possible that anybody send me the files from a leopard installation DVD to my email box?

the internet speed here does not allow me to download such a huge file, it takes like forever to finish the download and all I need is just a few small files

I would be very grateful if somebody could help me out of it. my email address is: york824 at gmail.com

thanks in advance.

yeah dude ill send the file i had to aquire it myself...let me know if your still interested i know it was along time ago.