• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Noizyboy

Noizyboy

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
Hi there, I have just built a Protools HD 2 system around a EX58 UDR3 with Intel Quad Core 2.66. I'm having two issues;

1. Every time I start protools it re-authorizes every single plugin on my system! There are hundreds of them, so this takes a good long while, with me having to interact to re-authorize each one. I see there are threads discussing this already, and I see that one person solved this by using a different install. I installed using Empire EFI and Vanilla retail DVD.

Everything works flawlessly, except for the ilok and............

2. Ethernet. I can not get protools to search for ethernet controllers using the onboard ethernet on this Mobo. Every time I do I get an error message!

3. I don't seem to be able to get the system to recognize the new sata drive I have plugged into port 1. The system is on port 0, and the DVD burner is on port 4. Both work fine.

Any help would be much appreciated!

maddizzar

maddizzar

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi, this problem is related to the network card. Install a pci network card with realtek chipset. Works like a charm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy