Virtual Box on a hacmac

2 posts in this topic

I found an old pretty crappy computer and decided to try to install osx on it and it worked. It runs ok so I thought hey is there away to run osx and win xp and prefereably at the same time. It showed it´s possible if you use Virtual Box and I can run win xp full screen mode on one display and osx on the other (have two monitors on this one). Probably the best way to do this is to let win xp be the guest and osx the host. Anyway that´s what I did never tried it the other way.

Hell I even can connect to the internet from both win xp and osx at the same time :( . Apps like word and exel works just ok pretty much like they would on a "real" win install. I can even use my usb memory sticks, usb printer, usb dvd and ide dvd. No sound in win xp with my M Audio Delta 44 pci soundcard, works great in osx though.

• 2 weeks later...

I have an Intel Graphics card on my laptop. My friend looked it up and it should work.

I have tried Wine, VMWare, and Virtual Box 3 all with no luck.

Last I tried it ran slow and the graphics on the login screen appeared funny.

And yes its a free game I think there are things you can buy, which I think paying real money for game money is just stupid