When I bought the D-Link DGE-528T after my onboard LAN was fried by a thunderstorm it wasn't detected. I searched around in the forums to see if anyone had got it working properly (despite someone saying it worked out of the box for them) and ended up modifying the RTL8169 kext to include the hardware information for the DLink card.
I just tried doing another search to make sure nobody has already done this, but search seems to be broke again (comes up with the socket error). In theory this should work for any Dlink DGE528T, and possibly other models, but I don't know.
To install, just use Kext Helper. Let me know if it works for you
Edit: Forgot to mention that I've only tested this in Leopard (10.5.8), so although it should still work on Snow, I'd like it if someone with the card could test it and confirm, thanks
2 replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users