Asus P5E DSDT fixes

oldnapalm

300 posts in this topic

Hi again Oldnapalm ;)

Thank you for your reply. I tried your smbios.plist and it worked, at least for booting.

BUT!

When I entered sleep mode, it went to sleep, but I couldn't wake up anymore. Even worse, I couldn't even boot normally anymore. I had to completely shut off my PC and then it would boot again.

I changed back to the smbios.plist that [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] generated for me and now things are back to the way they were:

BUT!

It does go in to sleep mode, but straight after that it wakes up. I think it is something about when going to sleep it ejects USB disks and it sees that as an USB event and wakes up? It did this from the start so basically nothing changed.

Here is my kernel.log + smbios.plist. I guess I prefer the go straight to awake above not being to wake at all + boot :huh:

Smbios.plist

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>SMfamily</key>
<string>iMac</string>
<key>SMproductname</key>
<string>iMac11,1</string>
<key>SMboardproduct</key>
<string>Mac-F2268DAE</string>
<key>SMserial</key>
<string>W895154Z5RU</string>
<key>SMbiosversion</key>
<string>[url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url].tonymacx86.com</string>
</dict>
</plist>

Kernel (this includes the chrashes + faulty boots etc, last boot is with old smbios.plist)

Kernel.rtf

Hi Again,

And thanks again for your advice, it has been excellent :)

Did your patch (followed the instuctions from your start post (youtube movie)) with the exception of loading my patched DTST.aml instead of a clean one to which I would have to apply all the patches again.

Rebooted and tried sleep mode. Unfortunately the exact same things happens. I go to sleep and wake up straight away.

My kernel says this now:

Nov  2 19:43:02 QX9650 kernel[0]: System Sleep
Nov  2 19:43:05 QX9650 kernel[0]: Wake reason = USB1 USB2
Nov  2 19:43:05 QX9650 kernel[0]: System Wake
Nov  2 19:43:05 QX9650 kernel[0]: Previous Sleep Cause: 0
Nov  2 19:43:05 QX9650 kernel[0]: USB (EHCI):Port 1 on bus 0xfd connected or disconnected: portSC(0x301823)
Nov  2 19:43:05 QX9650 kernel[0]: USB (EHCI):Port 3 on bus 0xfd connected or disconnected: portSC(0x101823)
Nov  2 19:43:05 QX9650 kernel[0]: USB (EHCI):Port 4 on bus 0xfd connected or disconnected: portSC(0x101423)
Nov  2 19:43:05 QX9650 kernel[0]: USB (EHCI):Port 5 on bus 0xfd connected or disconnected: portSC(0x101823)
Nov  2 19:43:05 QX9650 kernel[0]: USB (EHCI):Port 6 on bus 0xfd connected or disconnected: portSC(0x301823)
Nov  2 19:43:05 QX9650 kernel[0]: USB (EHCI):Port 2 on bus 0xfa connected or disconnected: portSC(0x301823)
Nov  2 19:43:05 QX9650 kernel[0]: The USB device IOUSBHubDevice (Port 1 of Hub at 0xfd000000) may have caused a wake by being disconnected
Nov  2 19:43:05 QX9650 kernel[0]: An Unknown USB Device (Port 3 of Hub at 0xfd000000), may have caused a wake by being connected
Nov  2 19:43:05 QX9650 kernel[0]: An Unknown USB Device (Port 4 of Hub at 0xfd000000), may have caused a wake by being connected
Nov  2 19:43:05 QX9650 kernel[0]: An Unknown USB Device (Port 5 of Hub at 0xfd000000), may have caused a wake by being connected
Nov  2 19:43:05 QX9650 kernel[0]: The USB device IOUSBMiscellaneousDevice (Port 6 of Hub at 0xfd000000) may have caused a wake by being disconnected
Nov  2 19:43:05 QX9650 kernel[0]: The USB device My Passport 070A (Port 2 of Hub at 0xfa000000) may have caused a wake by being disconnected
Nov  2 19:43:05 QX9650 kernel[0]: The USB device USB Receiver (Port 1 of Hub at 0x3d000000) may have caused a wake by being disconnected
Nov  2 19:43:05 QX9650 kernel[0]: The USB device USB MS1x1 MIDI Interface (Port 1 of Hub at 0x5d000000) may have caused a wake by being disconnected
Nov  2 19:43:05 QX9650 kernel[0]: The USB device Logitech USB Keyboard (Port 2 of Hub at 0x3d000000) may have caused a wake by being disconnected

I noticed that Chameleon also has an USBfix option:

From boothelp.txt:

USBBusFix=Yes Enable the EHCI and UHCI fixes (disabled by default).

EHCIacquire=Yes Enable the EHCI fix (disabled by default).

UHCIreset=Yes Enable the UHCI fix (disabled by default).

I tried the first (USBbusFix) without your patch. It didn't help. Maybe I can try it in combination with your patch?

I will google a bit on it and see if I can find a solution myself (did that already but didn't find a clear result yet).

Cheers,

Ryan

Can you upload your original and patched DSDT files?

Maybe some patches for P5E were not applied because of different device addresses.

Looks like the EHCI patch worked.

Before

Wake reason = USB1 USB2 GBEC EUSB USBE

After

Wake reason = USB1 USB2

Maybe you need a patch in UHCI devices too.

Can you upload your original and patched DSDT files?

Maybe some patches for P5E were not applied because of different device addresses.

Looks like the EHCI patch worked.

Before

Wake reason = USB1 USB2 GBEC EUSB USBE

After

Wake reason = USB1 USB2

Maybe you need a patch in UHCI devices too.

Hi :) Yes of course:

My original dsdt after the autopatcher:dsdt.aml.original.txt

My dsdt after your patch: dsdt.aml.patched.txt

Also, this guy has a motherboard close to mine (I have the deluxe version) and he also has an edited DTST, maybe I can get what I need from that one if I knew what I would have to take.

Original (in french): http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=182580

Translated to english: http://translate.google.nl/translate?js=n&...wtopic%3D182580

Translated to spanish :D : http://translate.google.nl/translate?hl=nl...wtopic%3D182580

The patches were applied correctly.

MadGhost's DSDT also has a patch in device GBEC

Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized)
               {
                   Store (Package (0x06)
                       {
                           "built-in", 
                           Buffer (One)
                           {
                               0x01
                           }, 
                           "device_type", 
                           Buffer (0x09)
                           {
                               "ethernet"
                           }, 
                           "name", 
                           Buffer (0x3B)
                           {
                               "Marvell Yukon Gigabit Adapter 88E8056 Singleport Copper SA"
                           }
                       }, Local0)
                   DTGP (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, RefOf (Local0))
                   Return (Local0)
               }

a patch for GeForce GTX 285 and the ESB2 SATA patch, which Maldon didn't add to the patcher (discussed here).

I added the GBEC patch to your DSDT, please test if it makes any difference.

dsdt.aml.zip

MadGhost's post has nothing related to sleep (at least in Google translation) so maybe you will still need some patch in UHCI devices.

You can try removing _PRW from USB devices, it may work, but I think it's not the best fix.

See atomiX_X posts #136 and #137

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...t&p=1561063

Looks like his problem was the GBEC device, solved removing _PRW. Maybe the GBEC patch used by MadGhost does the trick.

Hi Again :)

Thanks for your feedback and support it is really great.

Unfortunately the DSDT you supplied didn't work for me (still gives Wake reason = USB1 USB2). I also wanted to try and apply the patch myself with the code you supplied in your last post but I was not certain the code you gave is enough to use with the DSDT editor. I saw your previous text file that had some lines specifying where to delete and insert the code.

I found 2 locations in my DSDT file where this GBEC occurs. I am guessing one of these has to be replaced and then I can compile it?

Anyway, I do agree that removing the _PRW thingie is not a good option since I believe one will remove some functionality with that or not? I have sleep disabled anyway so I guess its not a problem but it would be nice to have a solution for other people that might need it.

I will keep looking. There are quite a lot of posts on this sleep thing, some talk about faking ICH9 or 10. I might contact the french men to ask if he has the problem.

Do you think I need that ESB2 SATA patch too? I do use SATA hard disks. No Esata though.

Guess I am as close as I can get with my hardware :) I will be away for the weekend so no direct feedback till monday.

One small question. During installation I got the following problem, which I solved but maybe you know a better way:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/search.php?searc...5fd838b9816a339

I think I will try to create a chameleon bootdisk as discribed in their documentation and try install with that and the extra folder + files.

Thanks a bunch you have helped me understand a lot :D Next challange after my guide will be to install it on my Asus 1005HA-H netbook of which there is a guide here also (H).

Removing _PRW would prevent wake by that device.

_PRW (Power Resources for Wake)

This object is only required for devices that have the ability to wake the system from a system sleeping state.

ESB2 patch works fine for me to fix orange HD icons. I also don't use hotplug.

The link you provided doesn't take anywhere.

Hi Again :D

Ok, I'll keep looking for a solution for the sleep problem.

About the orange icon, the guy that wrote the autopatcher has this to say about it:

ESB2 AHCI (silver icons for internal HDs instead of orange ones)

This "fix" was not used as it reduces capabilities, including real 64bit sata transfer and hotplug.

I guess I am leaving that one alone then, I don't mind the orange color.

as for the link it says the following:

Ok here goes nothing:

I had the following error when trying to install from DVD:

EBIOS read error : error 0x09. Block 0x1ee0f8 sectors 0

I don't know why. When I changed my bios to IDE enhanced it did read it but I didn't come further then the grey apple screen and got a O with a / trough it. So I started to read and found out it is also possible to instal OSX from USB drive.

If you want to prepare such a drive use transmac. Choose the option to format with image and it should work.

After this I booted againfrom cd and chose install from USB drive but this time I got another read error which I can't remember. I found out that when I changed the drive from the front to the back USB connection (the ones straight on the motherboard) I didn't get this error. Nothing other than the Red apple screen happened though and if I let it wait for a while I'd get another read error which I also didn't remember.

So since I found that the USB location mattered I don't know how exactly I found out but I got it working by doing the following:

Boot from CD with USB stick in the backside. Choose OSX install disk and start it. I got the red apple, waited a bit, then unplugged the USB drive and plugged it back in. And voila, the installation process started

It works OK now on my PC.

Hello,

I've successfully installed 10.6.5

All works (Fermi, Network) except the sound.

AD1988bFix doesn't work me now

Any suggestions?

I have some questions:

What do you use - Auto Patcher or just P5E patches with DSTD Editor?

Does OSXRestart Kext really needed? (I never seen difference with or w/o it)

P.S. As for Sound, I applied rollback-driver AppleHDA 10.6.2 driver from latest [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url] (by tonymacx86) and all works.

post-548210-1290500125.gif

What do you use - Auto Patcher or just P5E patches with DSTD Editor?

I'm using the DSDT Editor patches, but I tested the auto-patcher and it works as well, the main differences is it doesn't include the ESB2 patch (for orange icons) and C-states (relies on Chameleon RC5 generated ones).

Does OSXRestart Kext really needed? (I never seen difference with or w/o it)

Only for Chameleon RC4, since RC5 has restart fix.

P.S. As for Sound, I applied rollback-driver AppleHDA 10.6.2 driver from latest [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url] (by tonymacx86) and all works.

Now that's strange, AD1988B is supported in current AppleHDA, you shouldn't need to rollback to 10.6.2.

Hey again :) Here's an update of my progress so far :D.

First of all, I managed to make a bootable USB drive with chameleon. It turns out that all I need to boot & install from retail OSX DVD, is chameleon (RC5 619, with no apple.com.boot.plist or smbios.plist) and a folder extra\extentions with fakesmc.kext. Which is great :D.

What I did was the following:

1) With disk utility create an image of the retail DVD.

2) Partition the 16GB USB drive (Kingston DataTraveler 102 16GB White) 2 partitions both same size and both HFS+ (macosx journaled)

3) Restore DVD image to first partition

4) Install chameleon to second partition using the installer provided here:Chameleon 2 RC5, Unofficial Package Installer based on latest RC5 trunk

To my amazement I was able to boot from the USB drive (after setting it as 1st boot device in my bios) without any read errors or problems.

On the second partition I created a folder: "Installation Files" where I put the combo update 10.6.5 + chameleon (RC5 619 install package mentioned above) + all kexts, boot.plist, smbios.plist, DSDT.aml etc.

I am still in the progress of testing all individual patches and kexts. I did find out that I absolutely need 3 kexts:

AD1988bFix.kext

fakesmc.kext

LegacyAppleYukon2.kext

I don't know about the JMicronATA.kext yet. I guess I should install it since I have this controller.

I used 3 of your DSDT patches (dtgp.txt; hdef.txt; irqs.txt) to get the AD1988b working (I do however get an error related to the sound now but I will try solving that myself first).

I used kextutility x86-x64 (Link to Kextutility) to install/register the 4 kext files in extra extentions. I do not really trust this utility yet though since it seems to change a lot. It does generate an mkext.

I would like to know what your preference is for installing Kext files ;) .

Regarding the P & C states generation. I "think" these work straight away without any enabling options. I read somewhere that you can check if they are working with voodoomonitor and that P states can be seen if your clock goes down (mine is on 2Ghz) and C states if the voltage is lower than the lowest one specified in your P states. (in my case it goes to 1.084 where the lowest one specified is 1.118). I do however get an error message in kernel.log that C states are not generated and disabled, so, I enabled GenerateCstates with chameleon and this error dissapeared. I am not to sure though that determining the C states with voodoomonitor is irrefutable proof that they work. Do you know if this is the case ;) ?

It also seems that the sleep issue is not related to the type of mac I specify in the smbios.plist. I am therefore back to a macpro3.1. I turned of sleep capability for now.

Ironically it seems that sleep also doesn't function in windows 7 64bit on my pc. I think it is related to the ATK0110 driver for WindowsXP/Vista/Win7 32&64-bit from Asus. I did find a powercfg request issue by my Creative X-Fi Titatnium pci-e (An audio stream is currently in use). Maybe this soundcard causes my PC to wake up straight after going to sleep. It is listed in the list of hardware of the "about this mac" utility though as you will probably know will not work under OSX. I did also find that some users have a similar problem under windows but with the onboard soundcard:

C:\Windows\system32>powercfg -REQUESTS

DISPLAY:

None.

SYSTEM:

[DRIVER] SoundMAX Integrated Digital HD Audio

(HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_11D4&DEV_989B

&SUBSYS_10438334&REV_1003\4&18dbcfae&0&0001)

An audio stream is currently in use.

AWAYMODE:

None.

Anyway, because of my partitioned USB drive it is now very easy to format and re-install OSX so I can test away all I want :D

Again many thanks for all your feedback. I hope by the time my PC is a proper Hackingtosh I can create a nice guide with all my findings and roadblocks on the way. :)

I don't use any app to install kexts, you just need to repair it's permissions

sudo chown -R 0:0 /path/to/kext
sudo chmod -R 755 /path/to/kext

Our mobo doesn't have C-states in SSDT, so we need GenerateCStates or add _CST in _PR scope of DSDT to get power management working. There are P-states in our SSDT, so GeneratePStates is not needed, but you will have more P-states if you use it. You can check C and P states in ioreg

ioreg -lw0 | grep PerformanceStateArray
ioreg -lw0 | grep CSTInfo

About sleep, I use the "ICH9 USB sleep" patch to get it working. I've been told that RC5 USBLegacyOff fixes sleep without the DSDT patch, but I have not tested it yet.

Now that's strange, AD1988B is supported in current AppleHDA, you shouldn't need to rollback to 10.6.2.

Strange...

I have done new clean installation (OSX Universal 10.6.2 --> Combo Update 10.6.5) and sound seem works.

It was just Software Update later for old system with too much of kext-experiments.

But I've got some errors from dmesg:

Not loading kext com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController - not found and kextd not available in early boot.

Sound assertion "0 == pciVendorProductID" failed in "/SourceCache/AppleHDA/AppleHDA-199.4.12/AppleHDAController/AppleHDAController.cpp" at line 3345 goto Exit

Do You know how to resolve its?

So i've got one more question - Does anyone install OSX with [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url] (boot-123) on P5E?

I'm forced to install OSX Snow Leo Universal 3.6 (10.6.2) first

Cause I've got always "EBIOS read error: Error 0x09" for original SL dvd disk via [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url]...

But all works perfectly on P5E PRO mobo with the same components (HDD, DVD-ROM, DL DVD disk)

To dewberry:

I don't have exactly the same motherboard but if you read my previous post I got a nice USB boot stick that works great here. Before that I used [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url] supported with [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url]. I had loads of readerrors from my DVD burner (nec optiarc). Even when I had the DVD image on my USB drive I had read errors. A few posts back I gave my solution on how to circomvent them. If you have the money for a 16 GB usb drive (I paid 28 euro) then I suggest you try my solution, it works great and you have a nice installation stick :)

To Oldnapalm:

Dewberry has got the same error I have now. I am not sure why I have it. It might be because of the update to 10.6.5 because I can't remember having it before, but then again it might be because "[url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url] supported" adds something I haven't discovered yet. Anyway will let you know if found a solution.

This is my error:

15/11/2010 19:30:47	kernel	Sound assertion "0 == pciVendorProductID" failed in "/SourceCache/AppleHDA/AppleHDA-199.4.12/AppleHDAController/AppleHDAController.cpp" at line 3345 goto Exit

Ohw and this is what my terminal gives when I input your suggestions. I know from voodoomonitor I have 4 predefined pstates I guess that is whate these hexadecimal numbers mean. The Cstate info doesn't make any sense to me but I guess the fact that it is there means that it should be available :P

QX9650:~ Anonymous$ ioreg -lw0 | grep PerformanceStateArray
| |   |	 "PerformanceStateArray" = (<b50b0000c05701000a0000000a0000002209000022090000>,<ce070000b0e700000a0000000a0000001806000018060000>)
QX9650:~ Anonymous$ ioreg -lw0 | grep CSTInfo
| |   |	 "CSTInfo" = 19136773
QX9650:~ Anonymous$

Thanks again for your feedback, it is really usefull :D

@dewberry and MysticWizard

I also have this "sound assertion failed" in log, but everything works fine. Someone told me that it can be "fixed" inserting the vendor and device ID of the audio device in Info.plist (I don't remember where, guess it's in IOPCIClassMatch), but I have not tested it.

Ohw and this is what my terminal gives when I input your suggestions. I know from voodoomonitor I have 4 predefined pstates I guess that is whate these hexadecimal numbers mean.

Actually VoodooMonitor P-states are calculated, not extracted from ioreg. Our SSDT has 2 P-states, that's what you see in ioreg. If you use GeneratePStates and check PerformanceStateArray in ioreg, you will see an array with 4 values.

Great exactly what I was looking for!!

But I'm a bit confused, which one should I use in the main page??

Guess the 4gb one?! or the first? and the codes changes you show are just for explanation of your job or I should make these changes manually?

I can't wayt to try it in my sistem!!biggrin.gif

Great exactly what I was looking for!!

But I'm a bit confused, which one should I use in the main page??

Guess the 4gb one?! or the first? and the codes changes you show are just for explanation of your job or I should make these changes manually?

I can't wayt to try it in my sistem!!biggrin.gif

I recommend the patch for DSDT Editor if you use Chameleon RC4 (C-states in DSDT), or the Auto-Patcher if you use RC5 (generated C-states, OSXRestart also not needed).

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=235523

Apply the patches to your original DSDT, don't use a pre-edited file, so it will work independent of memory and CPU cores.

Hey Again,

Back from a weekend in the UK :).

I have a specific question this time. My question is about the SATA fix. It makes the drives read as internal if I am correct. I think if I don't use the fix (like suggested at the topic for the autopatcher), when I am going to sleep it will eject all partitions. I also think the controller it is on doesn't support this. The question is, if I don't fix the sata, is ejecting the drive bad for my harddisk? I did get "some drives have not been disconnected properly bla bla data lost bla" after recovering from sleep. I am not sure if this is related to my internal HD or the external drives I had connected at the time.

I have had some problems with my Hitachi Deskstar HDS721010KLA330 (1TB MBR). I had them before I started working with OSX86 but currently it has gotten worse and yesterday I was unable to access it completely. Not a big problem I have evertything backed up, but I was wondering if it is related to OSX. It is 3 years old now so I guess no more warranty anyway :P.

I am planning a full low level format this evening to see if that fixes stuff.

I am planning an upgrade to an SSD in the future as well (not for OSX yet though since it doesn't support trim and I don't want a kingston drive because that one is "ok" for OSX but does not support trim for windows :P) But since the new product range of SSD's is due soon I am waiting for that so I can get better value for my money :P

Anyway thanks for the input :D

I recommend the patch for DSDT Editor if you use Chameleon RC4 (C-states in DSDT), or the Auto-Patcher if you use RC5 (generated C-states, OSXRestart also not needed).

Apply the patches to your original DSDT, don't use a pre-edited file, so it will work independent of memory and CPU cores.

dsdt editor doesn't work in my seven o.s. it shows a prompt and then disappear.

So I'v try with the pre edited one but nothing is changed I'm still getting the error:

using pci-root-uid value :0

And stops!!

What I'm doing wrong? :)

@MysticWizard

I never got the message about drives not been disconnected properly, using the ESB2 patch or not. I guess it's related to your external drives. Is it this problem? If so, you may need the EHCI sleep patch.

You can use the kext IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector to have HDs as internal without the DSDT patch, and LegacyAppleAHCIPort to see correct information in System Profiler (instead of "Unknown AHCI"). You can find them in the Auto-Patcher topic

@Trokij

Check how Windows opens .jar files, use "java -jar".

Which Chameleon's version are you using?

@Trokij

Check how Windows opens .jar files, use "java -jar".

Thanks now is working!! :)

Which Chameleon's version are you using?

I dont know... i'm using [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url]...

The installation went fine but at the reboot the sistem don't want to start and gives me the "using pci-root-uid value :0" error!

Hi :) Thanks for your feedback. I did read the topic you suggested but didn't really understand it but I will give that solution a go.

I just took out my Hitachi disk. Cleaned all the connectors and put it back and it works fine now again. I really think it is not related to my OSX project, I just wondered if ejecting an internal drive can be bad. Anyway I will keep you posted on my progress.

Cheers :)

P.S. Here is my current Kernel.log. I think I have removed most errors :D.

Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: npvhash=4095
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: Darwin Kernel Version 10.5.0: Fri Nov  5 23:19:13 PDT 2010; root:xnu-1504.9.17~1/RELEASE_X86_64
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: vm_page_bootstrap: 1013482 free pages and 26902 wired pages
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: kext submap [0xffffff7f80600000 - 0xffffff8000000000], kernel text [0xffffff8000200000 - 0xffffff8000600000]
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: standard timeslicing quantum is 10000 us
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: mig_table_max_displ = 73
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=1 LocalApicId=0 Enabled
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=2 LocalApicId=1 Enabled
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=3 LocalApicId=2 Enabled
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: AppleACPICPU: ProcessorId=4 LocalApicId=3 Enabled
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: calling mpo_policy_init for Quarantine
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: Security policy loaded: Quarantine policy (Quarantine)
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: calling mpo_policy_init for Sandbox
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: Security policy loaded: Seatbelt sandbox policy (Sandbox)
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: calling mpo_policy_init for TMSafetyNet
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: Security policy loaded: Safety net for Time Machine (TMSafetyNet)
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: Copyright © 1982, 1986, 1989, 1991, 1993
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: MAC Framework successfully initialized
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: using 16384 buffer headers and 4096 cluster IO buffer headers
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: IOAPIC: Version 0x20 Vectors 64:87
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: ACPI: System State [s0 S3 S4 S5] (S3)
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: RTC: Only single RAM bank (128 bytes)
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement: initialization complete
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: mbinit: done (64 MB memory set for mbuf pool)
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: From path: "uuid", 
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: Waiting for boot volume with UUID 9714D231-60D3-3E92-979B-ADAA1BAC4FD6
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: Waiting on <dict ID="0"><key>IOProviderClass</key><string ID="1">IOResources</string><key>IOResourceMatch</key><string ID="2">boot-uuid-media</string></dict>
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: Not loading kext com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController - not found and kextd not available in early boot.
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: netkas presents fakesmc, a kext which emulates smc device
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: Not loading kext com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController - not found and kextd not available in early boot.
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeZlib kmod start
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: Not loading kext com.apple.iokit.AppleYukon2 - not found and kextd not available in early boot.
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: com.apple.AppleFSCompressionTypeZlib load succeeded
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient: ready
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: FireWire runtime power conservation disabled. (2)
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/SATA@1F,2/AppleAHCI/CHN1@1/IOAHCIDevice@0/AppleAHCIDiskDriver/IOAHCIBlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/WDC WD10EAVS-00D7B0 Media/IOGUIDPartitionScheme/OSX86@2
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: BSD root: disk0s2, major 14, minor 2
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: Kernel is LP64
Nov 22 20:09:32 localhost kernel[0]: FireWire (OHCI) Lucent ID 5811 PCI now active, GUID 0011d80001925d95; max speed s400.
Nov 22 20:09:33 localhost kernel[0]: systemShutdown false
Nov 22 20:09:35 QX9650 kernel[0]: Sound assertion "0 == pciVendorProductID" failed in "/SourceCache/AppleHDA/AppleHDA-199.4.12/AppleHDAController/AppleHDAController.cpp" at line 3345 goto Exit
Nov 22 20:09:38 QX9650 kernel[0]: Waiting for DSMOS...
Nov 22 20:09:40 QX9650 kernel[0]: Apple16X50ACPI1: Identified Serial Port on ACPI Device=UAR1
Nov 22 20:09:40 QX9650 kernel[0]: Apple16X50UARTSync1: Detected 16550AF/C/CF FIFO=16 MaxBaud=115200
Nov 22 20:09:42 QX9650 kernel[0]: Previous Shutdown Cause: 0
Nov 22 20:09:43 QX9650 kernel[0]: NVDANV50HAL loaded and registered.
Nov 22 20:09:46 QX9650 kernel[0]: AppleYukon2: Marvell Yukon Gigabit Adapter 88E8056 Singleport Copper SA
Nov 22 20:09:46 QX9650 kernel[0]: AppleYukon2: RxRingSize <= 1024, TxRingSize 256, RX_MAX_LE 1024, TX_MAX_LE 768, ST_MAX_LE 3328
Nov 22 20:09:50 QX9650 kernel[0]: DSMOS has arrived
Nov 22 20:09:50 QX9650 kernel[0]: AppleRTL8169Ethernet: Ethernet address 00:1e:8c:10:81:37
Nov 22 20:09:50 QX9650 kernel[0]: yukon: Ethernet address 00:1e:8c:10:8a:97
Nov 22 20:09:51 QX9650 kernel[0]: Ethernet [AppleYukon2]: Link up on en1, 100-Megabit, Full-duplex, No flow-control, Debug [796d,6c08,0de1,0200,41e1,4000]
Nov 22 20:09:56 QX9650 kernel[0]: NTFS driver 3.3 [Flags: R/W].
Nov 22 20:09:56 QX9650 kernel[0]: NTFS volume name Win7 Boot, version 3.1.
Nov 22 20:09:56 QX9650 kernel[0]: NTFS volume name Win7 Installation, version 3.1.
Nov 22 20:09:56 QX9650 kernel[0]: NTFS volume name Win7 Extended, version 3.1.

Thanks now is working!! :)

I dont know... i'm using [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url]...

The installation went fine but at the reboot the sistem don't want to start and gives me the "using pci-root-uid value :0" error!

nothing... same error agayn!! :)