Freeze or hang whenever awake from sleep

clickart

4 posts in this topic

I finally got the time to install 10.6.2 on my dell. I got my shutdown and sleep to work after installing sleepenabler.kext. Now the only problem I have is whenever its awake from sleep, it hang or freeze. In addition, my mouse becomes very lag. So i reboot in -v mode to see if i can track down the problem. Whenever it freeze or hang, i see some texts like "kernel loading is disabled" "kext loading is disabled" "kext autoloading is disabled" Do you have any ideas?

I finally got the time to install 10.6.2 on my dell. I got my shutdown and sleep to work after installing sleepenabler.kext. Now the only problem I have is whenever its awake from sleep, it hang or freeze. In addition, my mouse becomes very lag. So i reboot in -v mode to see if i can track down the problem. Whenever it freeze or hang, i see some texts like "kernel loading is disabled" "kext loading is disabled" "kext autoloading is disabled" Do you have any ideas?

How did you get sleepenabler.kext to work? Causes a kernal panic on my AMD system with Snow Leopard.