help need for iATKOS v7

christy

2 posts in this topic

Hello

after 10 installs I managed to install iATKOS v2 on my asus P6T deluxe v2 pc.I followed the good guide http://uphuck.ggrn.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8248.and on the first boot after installation it took a long time to boot,and after I patched the DSDT etc..all succesfull.then the problem was,when I activated all cores and HT enable etc...the system don't boot anymore,it hangs on the apple logo with the circle going on.how can I boot in to the system with all cores activated in the bios.

ASUS P6T DELUXE V2

INTEL I7 920

DDR3 1333

ATI SAPHIRE 4780X2

HD SATA 500GB

DVD RE SATA

THANK YOU

Heh. That's a pretty powerful system you've got there. Alright, so from what I'm told from people with Core i7s, they're a pain in the ass to get working. I assume you meant iAtkos v7? I hope so, because I found this guide for an i7 and iAtkos v7. Moving along, I can tell you with 99% certainty that you won't be able to get your graphics fully functional. From what I've seen the 4870X2 isn't supported by anything. Actually, that card is essentially two 4870s soldered/CrossFired together and as far as I know CrossFire isn't supported in the OSx86 community. All I can say in regard to that is good luck, you'll probably need it. Oh in regard to your other hardware, I can't speak for the motherboard but you can match the stuff you see in Hardware Info (in the Utilities menu before the install process) to the various things you can install.