For those of you with IONITX A-E boards, here’s a complete package with all my modifications. I hope some of you find it useful.
UPDATE: V2 is out.
=== Features ===
I spent some time trying to make my Zotac IONITX A-E board as close to Mac Mini as possible and fix most of problems with the ION chipset.
Current set of settings and KEXTs provides the following features:
* Supports video card, ethernet, wi-fi, USB, audio (ALC866) out of the box
* Supports native power management, no need for disabler.kext
* Sleep and Safe Sleep (hibernate) work fine, even with 4Gb of RAM
* Ethernet and Video are recognized correctly under their own names
* CPU is recognized as “Core 2 Duo”
* USB works fine, it is safe to set USB 2.0 Controller into HiSpeed mode in BIOS and enable USB Legacy devices
* No need for UUID / PlatformUUID kexts
* CPU temperatures are recognized by iStat and similar software
* AHCI controller is recognized under its own name
* ALC662 audio is working fine (although only one analog input is available). Digital Out, Front-panel Out, and Green Jack Out are OK.
* ...I haven’t tried multiple monitor setups...
* Fixes PC-EFI CPU Identification bug
=== BIOS setup ===
I set VRAM to 512kBytes in BIOS, USB Legacy: auto, USB 2.0 Controller: HiSpeed. HyperThreading is -enabled-.
My board has 4Gb of RAM memory. If your configuration differs, you may need to change the DSDT.
=== Installation ===
* Place /Extra files to your /Extra folder
* Edit /Extra/smbios.plist: set your memory serials if you wish, change your Mac Mini serial, if you wish
* Place “boot” into /
* If you are running 10.6.2, get 10.6.2 ‘patched’ kernel from 
(Vanilla 10.6.2 kernel won’t boot with Atom).
=== My mods in details ===
=== Chameleon ===
I updated Chameleon boot loader based on 2.0-RC3-r658-PC-EFI10.5 sources with 3-rd party and my own fixes.
1. added a fix for “USB Legacy” BIOS switch + HiSpeed USB 
In /Extra/com.apple.boot.plist USBLegacyOff=yes is set by default.
It should be possible to boot OS X with USB Legacy = Auto; USB 2.0 Controller: HiSpeed BIOS settings.
(Note: don’t try “Wait=yes” in Chameleon if you are using USB keyboard. You will not be able to press any key after USB Legacy support is turned off).
2. added a fix for more than 2Gb of RAM (safe sleep) 
If more than 2Gb of RAM were installed, Chameleon would fail to restore sleepimage.
This is now fixed.
In order to fix this, the easiest way is to add SMcputype = 768 into smbios.plist to force “Core 2 Duo” ID.
(Chameleon authors should fix this later).
[V2]: fixed bug in PC-EFI platform.c code: CPU should be recognized properly now without smbios.plist's SMcputype.
4. added ION 9400 graphics card ID (it is no longer identified as “Unknown”)
(This works if GraphicsEnabler is set to ‘yes’).
=== /Extra/Extensions ===
1. added PCI ID for AHCI Port Controller (into /Extra/AHCIPortInjector.kext)
(should be recognized as MCP79 AHCI instead of Unknown Standard AHCI Controller)
2. ALC662.kext injector from shoarthing
This enables audio output from both front and rear jacks. Works fine for me.
This is a special version of fakesmc with support for CPU temperature reading. 
4. DSDT has all the necessary fixes, so, there is no need for Disabler.kext of NullCPUPowerManagement.kext etc..
5. OS X gets UUID from the Mac address of the board, that’s why PlatformUUID.kext or UUID.kext are not necessary.
6. OpenHaltRestart.kext is still necessary. If you cannot reboot, replace it with EvOreboot.kext from 
=== DSDT changes ===
1. Added mods from banini_jeque, shoarthing, wrc4:
- removed CPU aliases
- added check for ‘Darwin’ OS
- aded DTGP
- HDAC changed into HDEF
- added _DSM stuff for ALC662 (codec-id etc.), although this is not necessary [ALC662.kext injector works fine]
- added PWRB fix
2. My own mods:
- updated _DSM for the video (should work without GraphicsEnabler=yes, if you wish), NVCAPS set to Chameleon defaults
- added VRAM,totalsize (set to 512 by default)
- added model name and slot for Ethernet controller
- PinConfigurations for HDEF set to alc662-compatible
- added _PSS P-states values. This allows to boot OS X without ‘Disabler’ or ‘NullAppleCPUManagement’.
These mods allow you to boot OS X without GraphicsEnabler, EthernetBuiltIn and VBIOS.
But it is OK to keep both DSDT and Chameleon settings.
For your convenience, I included by original DSDT in /stuff. You can compare your own DSDT with mine and ensure my fixes are compatible with your BIOS.
(For instance, Region values might be different depending of the amount of RAM installed).
=== com.apple.boot.plist ===
1. Kernel Flags: debug=0x100
This is set in order to display the name of any KEXT that caused kernel panic. A diagnostic setting just in case you wish to figure out what’s wrong.
2. Legacy Logo = yes
I like apple logo
3. GraphicsEnabler=yes, EthernetBuiltIn=yes, VBIOS=yes: It is OK to use them or to remove them (DSDT will be used instead).
4. USBLegacyOff=yes: a patch for USB 2.0 HiSpeed/USB Legacy problem
=== smbios.plist ===
2. Feel free to fill-in SMmemserial_X, SMmempart_X, SMmemmanufacturer_ with whatever values you wish.
=== Known issues ===
I expect next chameleon revision supports ION ITX ID out of the box, and also fixes CPU identification, USB Legacy and sleep mode for 4Gb-machines.
This will make my own ‘/boot’ loader redundant.
FakeSMC code seems to be in ‘beta’ stage. You may see various messages from SMBios caused by missing FakeSMC key info. It also complains about MSDS key.
Only Mic input works for me, Line-In is silent.
Atom does not support SpeedStep, that's why there's only one P-state setting. C-state stuff is missing also - to be done some day (if ever possible). (That's why there's "_CST evaluation failed" error).
AppleHDA driver keeps saying "ERROR: EFI ROM did not publish 'hda-gfx' associative property'. I don't know whether this is related to HDA or HDMI Audio. I hope HDMI Audio is supported some day in the future. That's the only feature I miss.
=== References ===
 10.6.2 patched kernel: http://www.insanelym...howtopic=197020
 chameleon patch for USB: http://forum.voodoop...opic,866.0.html
 chameleon 4Gb patch: http://forum.voodoop...opic,743.0.html
 fakesmc with CPU temperature reading: http://www.insanelym...p...2517&st=100
 EvOreboot.kext http://www.osx86.es/?p=749
=== Download ===
attached, version 2
=== Acknowledgements ===
I would like to thank shoarthing, banini_jeque, wrc4 for helping me with all this stuff