• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

sadkiller

sadkiller

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I still can not get alc888 working in my notebook: MB basedon 690T and SB600. coudl someone hlep.

has spent a lot of time. but still not successfuly. thanks alot!

by the way, i tried to install: ALC888.pkg, the sound is broken and delayed.

also i tried to install appleHDA, the sound is broken and delayed. I even changed the appleHDA, appleHDAenable info.plist change device id to 0x10ec0888.

tried to use VoodooHDA, it still create broken sound and delayed

ALC 888; Device ID should be 0x10ec0888. but i checked device ID in system profile audio (build in), It is intel high audio, device ID: 0x14622fbd. it seems difference. the ID was shown after installed APpleHDA and APpleHDAenable.

really hope someone can help me.

sadkiller

sadkiller

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

I still can not get alc888 working in my notebook: MB basedon 690T and SB600. coudl someone hlep.

has spent a lot of time. but still not successfuly. thanks alot!

by the way, i tried to install: ALC888.pkg, the sound is broken and delayed.

also i tried to install appleHDA, the sound is broken and delayed. I even changed the appleHDA, appleHDAenable info.plist change device id to 0x10ec0888.

tried to use VoodooHDA, it still create broken sound and delayed

ALC 888; Device ID should be 0x10ec0888. but i checked device ID in system profile audio (build in), It is intel high audio, device ID: 0x14622fbd. it seems difference. the ID was shown after installed APpleHDA and APpleHDAenable.

really hope someone can help me.

please help, i hope i can make it works! thanks alot!

ylmmee

ylmmee

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
sadkiller:
Have you maken it works now, My sound device is ALC888 too, But i can't make it work too. Can you give me some sugestions, i will be very appreciate. my msn is: yl_me@hotmail.com

Parwo

Parwo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
http://www.insanelym...p...t&p=1471910

try this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy