Someone stole my iphone ... what now !?

yidakee

4 posts in this topic

:D

as per title... really pissed off... its a 3GS.

I dont have mobile me or any other tracking services... does anyone have an idea how I could recover it?

My carrier doesnt seem to help at all, they just said to do all police paperwork and locking request to the other carriers in my country.

Does jailbreaking change the IMEI? in the future if the jailbreak gets broken/restored to factory default, would I be able to track it then? I figure whoever robbed it will try to sell it as it was stolen from inside the company, so whoever did obviously wouldn't come in with it...

anyone have any idea what I could do?

• 2 months later...

You can file a report in nearby police station for your stolen cellphone. This is to prevent the possibility that your cellphone will be use in any criminal act. Next, try to report it to your service provider to block your sim and the phone itself, if possible. Or report it directly to the government agency who take control with the telecommunication covering your location.

• 1 month later...

lol you probably have this solved already but for those searching on google or sumthing, call your provider and ask for a gps location :):P thats what happened to my uncle when his actual gps got stolen, and it worked for that...why wouldnt it work for a phone

• 9 months later...

You can book a address in adjacent badge base for your baseborn cellphone. This is to anticipate the achievability that your cellphone will be use in any bent act. Next, try to address it to your account provider to block your sim and the buzz itself, if possible. Or address it anon to the government bureau who yield ascendancy with the telecommunication accoutrement your location.

-------------------------

The 1Y0-A17 and 1Y0-A18 is worldwide accredited certification that validates in 1z0-043 and 1z0-144 with the professional’s knowledge and skills of IT system security.