EP45-ds3p and the latest BIOS

Lord Anubis

8 posts in this topic

Hi everybody,

to create a new dsdt file and other little issues with my mobo, is there somebody knows what the latest changes are about the bios versin f9c?

Does it change anything for my snow leopard?

Thanks in advance

Hello the only thing I know of is that SATA is now version 1.20E which is MUCH FASTER booting and shutting down.

Im so glad I did it. Its great.

I had a very cool person called THX create me a DSDT file based on F9c that has USB, SATA and 9800 GTX+ patches. I have been very happy with it. Im sure THX wont mind if you need a copy of it. Just ask and I'll find the link.

Hello the only thing I know of is that SATA is now version 1.20E which is MUCH FASTER booting and shutting down.

Im so glad I did it. Its great.

I had a very cool person called THX create me a DSDT file based on F9c that has USB, SATA and 9800 GTX+ patches. I have been very happy with it. Im sure THX wont mind if you need a copy of it. Just ask and I'll find the link.

Wow, this would be very very nice to have. When I did setup leo 10.5, it works very well, except for the 7300 gt silent, never got it right. But with 10.6 I have only but trouble.

Its great to find two people who are using this board!!

Can you tell more about your setup; are you using chameleon or... did you follow a tutorial, whats in your extra folder, boot.plist

I did send you a mail, btw.

Thanks to you both.

LA

Wow, this would be very very nice to have. When I did setup leo 10.5, it works very well, except for the 7300 gt silent, never got it right. But with 10.6 I have only but trouble.

Its great to find two people who are using this board!!

Can you tell more about your setup; are you using chameleon or... did you follow a tutorial, whats in your extra folder, boot.plist

I did send you a mail, btw.

Thanks to you both.

LA

Hi there

I am using the same board and wouldn't mind having the file as well.

can you help please?

I have the same mobo. If you could post link to dsdt file...

icg