- GraphicsEnabler now supports Radeon hd 2/3 series too, but only for Leopard
- GraphicsEnabler now set up bin_image property for all radeon hd cards found in system, should fix 100% fan speed issue.
- You can tell GraphicsEnabler(GE) to use custom version of bios(for overcloking/changing fan speed/ etc). Use option -useatirom, and GE will look for bios files in /Extra folder (from root and boot partitions, Extra from root partition has more priority). Place bios files to Extra folder and rename them to this format – ati_XXXX_YYYY.rom, where XXXX – devid, and YYYY – vendor-id, for example rom file for 4850 should be named – ati_9442_1002.rom.
- 3rd party sm_cpu_type patch added (well, doesnt work for me anyway) and 3d party patch to fix hibernation.
- Proper enumerating of all pci ethernet/video devices
- Fixed few typos
- Support for radeon hd 4730 (rv770 based card) added to GE, the card wasn’t tested tho
- Support for multiple Radeon hd 48×0 cards in SnowLeopard