• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Macvision

Macvision

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
First of all I'm a complete noob here and I don't have a clue what I'm doing so please be gentle. I'm trying to install leopard on my new computer, Phenom II x2 550, GA-M720-US3, 4850, 3gb ram 

So I took a stab and saw that the iAtkos v7 disk was AMD compatible I thought I'd give it a try. But when I boot the disk I get this Attached File  DSC00027.JPG   265.8KB   8 downloads

How do I fix this, or does anyone have any recomendations on where to start when trying to install leopard on my system that may be easier than this? 

Thanks

Macvision

Macvision

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Looking further into this myself I now know its a RTC error and have this further infoAttached File  DSC00029.JPG   422.35KB   1 downloads

I have discovered that this is a problem with the Phenom II 550 x2 and according to this site http://www.hackint0s.../f181/79364.htm I need to use the command "busratio=16" to fix it 

Will report back on if it works or not

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy