• Please log in to reply
227 replies to this topic

johnniecarcinogen

johnniecarcinogen

Yellow Box

• Gurus
  • 746 posts

Thanks for the suggestion.

I would also be really grateful if someone could port this? http://doublecommand.sourceforge.net/

Cheers.

try this fugu: http://www.mytempdir.com/361469
double command: http://www.mytempdir.com/361481

dfunked

dfunked

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
Thanks a lot! Mind you I am running 8B1025 so I will try with 8F1111 (I'm about to upgrade as I type).

Date/Time: 2006-01-04 15:08:53.272 +1100
OS Version: 10.4.1 (Build 8B1025)
Report Version: 3

Command: Fugu
Path: /Users/raf/Desktop/Fugu.app/Contents/MacOS/Fugu
Parent: WindowServer [156]

Version: 1.2.0 (1.2.0)

PID: 865
Thread: Unknown

Link (dyld) error:

Symbol not found: _objc_msgSend_fpret
Referenced from: /Users/raf/Desktop/Fugu.app/Contents/MacOS/Fugu
Expected in: /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa

domino

domino

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,958 posts
Some of you might need to know that some of these ports will not work for 8f1099 since xcode's updates. unless the dev still used xcode pre-10.4.3 8f1111

dfunked

dfunked

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
Fugi seems to be working pretty well, successfully connected and played around with my University's SSH connection :blink:

Thanks.

DoubleCommand I will test as soon as I can work out how to open System Prefs with Rosetta (seems to be gone from the build I am using)..

gizmo

gizmo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
pcsx for x86 would be great!
http://home.macvaerk.dtu.dk/~gil/pcsx/

Tiburon

Tiburon

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Some of you might need to know that some of these ports will not work for 8f1099 since xcode's updates. unless the dev still used xcode pre-10.4.3 8f1111

If someone could post a universal binary of Xchat Aqua 0.15.1 it would be awesome (it was just released today).

domino: are you sure? the iTunes universal binary from apple.com works on 8f1099

domino

domino

Retired

• Members
  • 1,958 posts

...domino: are you sure? the iTunes universal binary from apple.com works on 8f1099

I was pointing out the issue with how some ports compiled with xcode 2.2 might now work with older seeds, and many ports compiled with xcode 2.1 will not work with 8f1111. Of course there are exceptions, but even many Apple applications from 1099 will not work 1111 and vise versa.

domino

domino

Retired

• Members
  • 1,958 posts
jc or anyone, will this be able to get ported? I really need it :) The source is at the bottom.

DNSUpdate: client for the DNS hosting service.

http://www.dnsupdate.org/

gizmo

gizmo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
delicious library will be unibin within a month or so!!
Cinema 4D will follow soon. as well as iEmulator

other unibins available: quark Xpress 7 beta, Cocktail 3.7, MacStammbaum 4.2.6, LittleSnitch 1.2.2, LaunchBar 4.1b3, IPNetTuner 1.5c1, Synchronize Pro X 5.0b2, Dilo 1.0rc1 und Xfolders 1.0b2, boinx iStopmotion 1.9, boinx FotoMagico 1.5, BBEdit, MarsEdit1.1, OmniGraffle, OmniOutliner, OmniDiskSweeper, OmniObjectMeter, and OmniDictionary, wibiki, fetch5, google maps plugin 2.3, display eater 1.5.1, audio express 1.0, little snitch 1.2.2, graphic converter x 5.7.5,

check http://www.versiontr...r.com/macintel/ this out!

domino

domino

Retired

• Members
  • 1,958 posts
You have mistaken this site as a warez site. If you didn't notice yet, this thread is a request thread for applications with source codes and all the applications on this thread is either GPL or freeware. You need warez, go somewarez else. That link you posted is already posted 2x. No need to repeat the 3rd time.

darkten

darkten

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
Look here:
Dark Ten

I compile and port stuff as/when I have time, or am so inclined :thumbsup_anim:

There are a few things I've done here, and a few on my drive that aren't quite done yet.

domino

domino

Retired

• Members
  • 1,958 posts
Dark Ten, thank you for the UBs! Really like the DNS Updater :thumbsup_anim:. Do you have any way which you can change the update to every 3 or 5 minutes? The default is currently 15min, which I have a problem with because my ISP is somewhat {censored}. I have not had any problems with abuse at either EasyDSN or ZoneEdit with setting my linux and windows dns updater to 3 minutes.

About Drive Unlocking Region Changing Thingee, I hope some can confirm it works. I really dont want to run the chance on locking my region to euro :wacko:.

chears!

KanadaKid

KanadaKid

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
With the divx beta codec working so well, there's really only one thing I think it's missing.

About half of my movie files have ac3 5.1 audio. I'm certainly not setup to play it in its 5.1 glory, but without the ac3 codec there's no audio at all.

So my universal request is for the ac3 quicktime component available here

http://sourceforge.n...ects/qtac3codec

With that (and the eventual macvidia kexts) my hackintosh experience will be complete.

Careless

Careless

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts
if anyone has a port of MSN Messenger, i'd appreciate it.

PM Me if you do, please.

darkten

darkten

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

With the divx beta codec working so well, there's really only one thing I think it's missing.

About half of my movie files have ac3 5.1 audio. I'm certainly not setup to play it in its 5.1 glory, but without the ac3 codec there's no audio at all.

So my universal request is for the ac3 quicktime component available here

http://sourceforge.n...ects/qtac3codec

With that (and the eventual macvidia kexts) my hackintosh experience will be complete.

Done.

And remember folks, check out my pretty blog; we do an app a day, more or less:
Dark Ten

Maestro

Maestro

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Still waiting on a port of mythtvfrontend. Am I the only person who thinks this would be useful?

As I said before, there is already an OSX/PPC port (source and binaries available here). Furthermore, all of the dependancies - freetype, lame, mysql, qt - compile cleanly.

Unfortunately I don't know enough to patch this myself, and to be honest I don't have the time to learn... so here's to hoping someone else who uses mythtv is listening...

Kind regards,
Maestro.

domino

domino

Retired

• Members
  • 1,958 posts
Thank Dark Ten. I love the "{censored}" that you do and I think you are the most active person/group that does such work at this time. I hope one day you start your own thread about new projects reflecting your site so that people like myself can post feedback on them.

empty-space

empty-space

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Its amazing the rate at which these apps are getting ported, and thanks to those doing the porting, you're making my new imac more and more useful.

i would like to suggest porting Seashore (seashore.sourceforge.net). Its a cocoa-based image editor, derived from GIMP, and its shows real potential. Since cocoa/xcode apps are supposed to be easiest to port, and gimp is already running on macintels natively, i would assume porting wouldnt be too overwhelming (however, ive never coded for apple before, so i dont know what to expect...)

anyway, keep up the good work!

BadMonkey

BadMonkey

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Donators
  • 27 posts

Please for the love of god port OSXVNC. I need a good VNC server so I can work and show off my OS X install to non-belivers.

Its a SourceForge project so all of the source code should be there.

LOL!!! That's to funny, but I understand where you're coming from. He he.

KanadaKid

KanadaKid

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
darkten, thanx for the quick universal port of the ac3 component. I'm getting no love w/ it thought. Either I get no sound, or quicktime crashes.

Any ideas?

/Scott

--edit--

Nevermind, found a solution myself. The component in the root of the zip didn't work for me, but there was a build in /AC3Codec-universal-xcode/src/AC3Codec/build/release of the archive that works better.

No crashes, although some of my movies still have no sound. If you think there's a way to fix it, I'm all ears, but it's very useable the way it is now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy