Universal Requests?

ptaylor

228 posts in this topic

I'd really love gDisk, from http://gdisk.sourceforge.net/.

I tried compiling it myself but keep getting the following console message when trying to run it:

2005-12-23 21:17:56.933 gDisk[4971] *** -[NSBundle load]: Error loading code /gDisk.app/Contents/Resources/GMailCommunicator.plugin/Contents/MacOS/GMailCommunicator for bundle /gDisk.app/Contents/Resources/GMailCommunicator.plugin, error code 2 (link edit error code 0, error number 0 ())

THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! I can't believe how little info there is on the net about these errors!

If anyone has any ideas, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE respond.

THanks much!

Mark

I'd really love gDisk, from http://gdisk.sourceforge.net/.

I tried compiling it myself but keep getting the following console message when trying to run it:

2005-12-23 21:17:56.933 gDisk[4971] *** -[NSBundle load]: Error loading code /gDisk.app/Contents/Resources/GMailCommunicator.plugin/Contents/MacOS/GMailCommunicator for bundle /gDisk.app/Contents/Resources/GMailCommunicator.plugin, error code 2 (link edit error code 0, error number 0 ())

THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! I can't believe how little info there is on the net about these errors!

If anyone has any ideas, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE respond.

THanks much!

Mark

You are supposed to make the GMailCommunicator.plugin by going to ~/gDisk*/sources/python and make the plugin using py2app. the only thing is that it does not like i386. darwinports says wrong arch. when it trys to install py2app 2.0, but that requires python 24 and only python23 works on intel arch. ugh

the GMailComm*.plugin from the ppc gDisk does not work either. I guess you need a py2app intel port or hack the ppc plugin from .app/contents/resources ?

some info:http://bob.pythonmac.org/archives/category/python/py2app/

very cool app though, libgmail does work through the terminal.

Edited by johnniecarcinogen

Thanks for the reply johnniecarcinogen!

Yeah, it really gives me a headache. I spent allot of time day before yesterday trying to build py2app, python 2.4 and pyobjc on OSx86, but never really got any of it to work right for building the GMail plugin. From your post, it seems there are deeper issues than I am capable of solving.

Interesting, though!

Again, thanks for the response,

Mark

RE: MenuMeters 1.2.2 unibin

I attached the working version. Not sure where I got it, but it works for me.

I don't know where you got that but it's an awsome app. I followed the instructions and logged out, but it didn't work. By chance, i got it to work by also copying over the "MenuCracker.menu" in the "MenuMeters.prefPane/Contents/Resources/" with the, I guess modified, "MenuCracker.menu" included with the archive.

cheers!

someone please port?

http://rsug.itd.umich.edu/software/fugu/

Fugu - A Mac OS X SFTP, SCP and SSH Frontend

Fugu is a graphical frontend to the commandline Secure File Transfer application (SFTP). SFTP is similar to FTP, but unlike FTP, the entire session is encrypted, meaning no passwords are sent in cleartext form, and is thus much less vulnerable to third-party interception.

Fugu allows you to take advantage of SFTP's security without having to sacrifice the ease of use found in a GUI.

Fugu also includes support for SCP file transfers, and the ability to create secure tunnels via SSH.

someone please port?

Fugu is a graphical frontend to the commandline Secure File Transfer application (SFTP). SFTP is similar to FTP, but unlike FTP, the entire session is encrypted, meaning no passwords are sent in cleartext form, and is thus much less vulnerable to third-party interception.

Fugu allows you to take advantage of SFTP's security without having to sacrifice the ease of use found in a GUI.

Fugu also includes support for SCP file transfers, and the ability to create secure tunnels via SSH.

[Violation of DMCA]

someone please port?

FUGU 1.2.0

EDIT: DIDN'T SEE johnniecarcinogen DID IT SORRY. WILL TRY ANOTHER.

Domino (or whomever), if this works for you, message me. i have no idea how to use it.

if it doesn't work, message me so i can delete the post before anyone else wastes time trying to get it to work. :)

i am working on eliminating errors in xcode, and i liked it's name... Fugu... anyway you are the guinea pig. :P

Edited by quixos

I would like to see XLink Kai be ported. Right now, the engine tries to start, but fails. The site you can find it at is:

http://teamxlink.co.uk/

Thank you so much for your help!

Hehehehehehehehehehheeh :laser:

PS. Rapidshare is really.. well {censored} for file file uploading. There are plenty of other alternatives that work a lot better. I have to wait 17 minutes to download Fugu :poster_oops:

Hehehehehehehehehehheeh :D

PS. Rapidshare is really.. well {censored} for file file uploading. There are plenty of other alternatives that work a lot better. I have to wait 17 minutes to download Fugu :censored2:

Maybe you aught to change ISP. I waited 20 sec. (for ticket), and another 3 sec. (actual download). I'm not a premium member either.

quixos, I'll test your port asap. I have to finish my 1:1 ratio on a torrent. Will PM you whether or not it was a success. jc's port works well.

It's because I've downloaded a certain amount from Rapidshare already today..

"You have downloaded 34181 KB. Want to download more?

Get your PREMIUM-Account now! Instant access! (Or wait 1 minutes)"

that's all it says now :censored2:

[update]: Fugu 1.2 didn't work. Disappears from Dock after a second or two, like Limewire. Johnniecarcinogen's port got me a 'quit unexpectedly screen'. Will be updating to 8f1111a later tonight / today.

Edited by dfunked

dfunked, you should try the Acqlite intel binary instead of Limewire: http://rapidshare.de/files/5732363/Acqlite_updated.dmg.html. Later today when I get get home I'll re-compile Fugu using the 10.4"u" sdk, but whenever xcode is used thier seems to be build compatibility issues.

Edited by johnniecarcinogen

Thanks a lot! Mind you I am running 8B1025 so I will try with 8F1111 (I'm about to upgrade as I type).

Date/Time: 2006-01-04 15:08:53.272 +1100

OS Version: 10.4.1 (Build 8B1025)

Report Version: 3

Command: Fugu

Path: /Users/raf/Desktop/Fugu.app/Contents/MacOS/Fugu

Parent: WindowServer [156]

Version: 1.2.0 (1.2.0)

PID: 865

Thread: Unknown

Link (dyld) error:

Symbol not found: _objc_msgSend_fpret

Referenced from: /Users/raf/Desktop/Fugu.app/Contents/MacOS/Fugu

Expected in: /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa

Fugi seems to be working pretty well, successfully connected and played around with my University's SSH connection :blink:

Thanks.

DoubleCommand I will test as soon as I can work out how to open System Prefs with Rosetta (seems to be gone from the build I am using)..

Some of you might need to know that some of these ports will not work for 8f1099 since xcode's updates. unless the dev still used xcode pre-10.4.3 8f1111

If someone could post a universal binary of Xchat Aqua 0.15.1 it would be awesome (it was just released today).

domino: are you sure? the iTunes universal binary from apple.com works on 8f1099

...domino: are you sure? the iTunes universal binary from apple.com works on 8f1099

I was pointing out the issue with how some ports compiled with xcode 2.2 might now work with older seeds, and many ports compiled with xcode 2.1 will not work with 8f1111. Of course there are exceptions, but even many Apple applications from 1099 will not work 1111 and vise versa.

delicious library will be unibin within a month or so!!

Cinema 4D will follow soon. as well as iEmulator

other unibins available: quark Xpress 7 beta, Cocktail 3.7, MacStammbaum 4.2.6, LittleSnitch 1.2.2, LaunchBar 4.1b3, IPNetTuner 1.5c1, Synchronize Pro X 5.0b2, Dilo 1.0rc1 und Xfolders 1.0b2, boinx iStopmotion 1.9, boinx FotoMagico 1.5, BBEdit, MarsEdit1.1, OmniGraffle, OmniOutliner, OmniDiskSweeper, OmniObjectMeter, and OmniDictionary, wibiki, fetch5, google maps plugin 2.3, display eater 1.5.1, audio express 1.0, little snitch 1.2.2, graphic converter x 5.7.5,

check http://www.versiontracker.com/macintel/ this out!

You have mistaken this site as a warez site. If you didn't notice yet, this thread is a request thread for applications with source codes and all the applications on this thread is either GPL or freeware. You need warez, go somewarez else. That link you posted is already posted 2x. No need to repeat the 3rd time.