install from DVD

paulmer2003

7 posts in this topic

ive patched my OSx86 dvd using rosetta/IOHDIXController.kext/adding DS.bundle/adding extions from darwin/and hacking dvd so it dosent check for SSE3. but i get a problem when i try to start in a VM. i get this error after i "press any key" to install osx

"System config file '/com.apple.Boot.plist' not found"

what do i do to eradicate this problem? mind you im not even doing this for myself, im setting this isp for a fe wpeople pn irc plus some friends in real life...

so what is the problem?  :lol:

Can you read?

ive patched my OSx86 dvd using rosetta/IOHDIXController.kext/adding DS.bundle/adding extions from darwin/and hacking dvd so it dosent check for SSE3. but i get a problem when i try to start in a VM. i get this error after i "press any key" to install osx

Can you read?

:lol:

hit enter AS SOON AS that message comes up. it says that if you dont do anything fast enough. and make sure you click in the window and you have control of the machine. I made that mistake a few times. If you hit enter you wil see a reaction right away, if it keeps dotting a line then you are not controlling the machine.

thank you very much for the help computertrendy. but now i get this:

OSx86Panic.PNG

its notable to say that the pc that is running this VM isnt even SSE2 which is probally why its not working. i make this iso for a few friends so ima probally go to their house later today or tomarro and test it on a cpu with SSE2/3.