• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

paulmer2003

paulmer2003

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
ive patched my OSx86 dvd using rosetta/IOHDIXController.kext/adding DS.bundle/adding extions from darwin/and hacking dvd so it dosent check for SSE3. but i get a problem when i try to start in a VM. i get this error after i "press any key" to install osx
"System config file '/com.apple.Boot.plist' not found"

what do i do to eradicate this problem? mind you im not even doing this for myself, im setting this isp for a fe wpeople pn irc plus some friends in real life...

Substance

Substance

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
so what is the problem? :)

zhLilDoggi

zhLilDoggi

Former Admin of OSX86 Project.

• Retired
  • 199 posts

so what is the problem?  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can you read?

ive patched my OSx86 dvd using rosetta/IOHDIXController.kext/adding DS.bundle/adding extions from darwin/and hacking dvd so it dosent check for SSE3. but i get a problem when i try to start in a VM. i get this error after i "press any key" to install osx

Tony

Tony

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Can you read?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol:

computertrendy

computertrendy

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
hit enter AS SOON AS that message comes up. it says that if you dont do anything fast enough. and make sure you click in the window and you have control of the machine. I made that mistake a few times. If you hit enter you wil see a reaction right away, if it keeps dotting a line then you are not controlling the machine.

banini_jeque

banini_jeque

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
You know what would be sick is if it's possible to get the DVD to boot up, which I'm sure it is, to then hack the installer so it automatically installs all the patches so you don't have to do it manually after.

paulmer2003

paulmer2003

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
thank you very much for the help computertrendy. but now i get this:

Posted Image

its notable to say that the pc that is running this VM isnt even SSE2 which is probally why its not working. i make this iso for a few friends so ima probally go to their house later today or tomarro and test it on a cpu with SSE2/3.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy