Final Cut Studio(Log and Transfer Crash) W/CRASH LOG ***Solved W/APPLESMBIOS-28***

8 posts in this topic

Does anybody know why Log and Transfer Quits without warning when connect my Canon HFS10 via USB.

Everything worked fine in Leopard 10.5.6 but since upgrading to 10.6.1 it No longer works. In fact

there isn't even a crash report, FC Just dissapears off the radar.

Ive searched through other threads but came up short.

***UPDATE***

Heres the crash log.

10/3/09 12:36:37 AM Final Cut Pro[174] -[NSProgressIndicator animationDelay] is deprecated.

10/3/09 12:36:37 AM Final Cut Pro[174] -[NSProgressIndicator animationDelay] is deprecated.

10/3/09 12:36:37 AM [0x0-0x16016].com.apple.FinalCutPro[174] error: Error getting a reference to /options.

10/3/09 12:36:37 AM com.apple.launchd.peruser.501[113] ([0x0-0x16016].com.apple.FinalCutPro[174]) Exited with exit code: 1

Final Cut crashed on startup on one computer here.

Making sure that the ethernet device is en0 or deleting Qmaster with final cut remover solved it for me.

yeah thats the crash where final cut looks for a network connection to "call home" it searches for a network interface and if it doesnt find it on en0 it immediately shuts down.

thats not the problem

what the problem is that whenever my camera is connected i choose log and transfer and it detects my camera and as soon as that happens it the program bails with no crash report. it never used to happen to me until 10.6.0/1

yeah thats the crash where final cut looks for a network connection to "call home" it searches for a network interface and if it doesnt find it on en0 it immediately shuts down.

thats not the problem

what the problem is that whenever my camera is connected i choose log and transfer and it detects my camera and as soon as that happens it the program bails with no crash report. it never used to happen to me until 10.6.0/1

Ah ok .

Glad you solved your problem ;)