Snow wont go to deep sleep

fc bayern

7 posts in this topic

I'm having a P5KR mobo , crossflashed from P5k SE, everything works fine on my SL, exept the sleep and deep sleep function.

When i sleep my SL, the monitor turns off, and the mobo is still working, and after that I cannot wake up, none of the keyboard or mouse or usb, work.

After that only restart helps.

I've tried with couple of sleepenabler.kext, but no success.

In my bios i Have also changed beetwen auto and s3, but no success.

Any idea???

Shames,

Believe i tor not, i've tried dozens of sleeenabler.kext, from diverse soursec

no successes either

I'll jump onto here as well.

I have tried different sleepenabler kexts all to no avail.

I had sleep/wake working with some kexts on the 10.5.7 install...but with snow kitty I cannot get sleep/wake to work, although everything else (shutdown/restart...everything)...works as good as the real mac.

Any thoughts??

I'm having a P5KR mobo , crossflashed from P5k SE, everything works fine on my SL, exept the sleep and deep sleep function.

When i sleep my SL, the monitor turns off, and the mobo is still working, and after that I cannot wake up, none of the keyboard or mouse or usb, work.

After that only restart helps.

I've tried with couple of sleepenabler.kext, but no success.

In my bios i Have also changed beetwen auto and s3, but no success.

Any idea???

My Dell D830 (see sig) will go to sleep (suspend), but not deep sleep (hibernate). Ever since I added GraphicsEnabler=Yes in my Boot.plist (to get native drivers to give me an accelerated Quadro NVS140M), I have not been able to shutdown or restart.

I am using both Openhaltrestart.kext and SleepEnabler.kext.