HP Mini 311 - Project Thread (Part I - OLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
676 replies to this topic

adachis

adachis

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

I think its going to be something to do with iDeneb.

I restored a Retail (copy) of Leopard to an external drive then used NetbookBoot Loader to prep the drive (Boot loader Etc)

Do you have a Leopard 10.5 ISO or Disk around ?

I do, I've just only installed with iDeneb so I'm not really sure how to do it by patching a disc. It sounds like that's the way I'm going to have to go, though, since iDeneb could be the issue. If you used a good tutorial on how to do it, would you mind linking me to it so I can follow the same process?

superviza

superviza

InsanelyMac Geek

• Donators
  • 198 posts

I do, I've just only installed with iDeneb so I'm not really sure how to do it by patching a disc. It sounds like that's the way I'm going to have to go, though, since iDeneb could be the issue. If you used a good tutorial on how to do it, would you mind linking me to it so I can follow the same process?

No Problemo,

Here is a good tutorial that works for both Snow and Leopard.

http://mymacbookmini...2/snow-leopard/

Its a pretty simple process but let me know if you get stuck.

Im <--> this close to ditching OSX and just puting Windows 7 on the 311 for a couple months till the more people get the 311 and more kext's become available.

Its just being so time consuming to try and get a semi functional machine.

I think for now i might run with windows 7 as I know its going to function correctly, I can then install OSX on an external HDD to play with.

As much as I love OSX (I do already have a Macbook Pro) I just think my 3 week old marrage can handle the black hole that is osx86 :D

As always, let me know how you go and Ill do the same.

:(

adachis

adachis

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Here is a good tutorial that works for both Snow and Leopard.

http://mymacbookmini...2/snow-leopard/

Wow, this is so much better than the {censored} I found. Thank you! I'm turning one of my hard drives into an install disk right now.

Aside from sleep and WWAN, what other issues have you run into so far? I don't know how far I'll get, still being pretty green with this stuff, but I'll try to make progress. Hopefully we'll get some more people joining the conversation soon. I have high hopes for the 311. I think we can get there. But it probably will take a few months, like you think. I just hope we get there faster :).

I have the morning off tomorrow so hopefully I'll make some actual progress...

superviza

superviza

InsanelyMac Geek

• Donators
  • 198 posts
Sounds good, hopefully you can get a breakthrough ! :)

I want my stay at the Windows 7 Hotel to be a short one.....

theproto

theproto

InsanelyMac Legend

• Donators
  • 618 posts
Still waiting for my device, I did opt for the Wireless-N/BT, anyone else out there do the same?

We were taking a stab in the dark choosing these deives since no dmesgs have been posted, no internal photos or talks of component chipsets were uttered on any reviewer pages. I could not find anything in the FCC database either.

I hope they at least used Broadcom for the Wireless-N/BT combo card as Atheros also makes them (they just do a really poor job of it).

Can anyone post their lspci, ioregistry, DSDT, known good EFI string and/or a dmesg from linux so I can start planning on a 10.6 vanilla installation?

I'll post it in the first post for all to grab.

On a side note... Yesterday morning I received an email from HP stating that it was shipped, the international Fedex tracking number is still not showing up in their system. How long from receiving the early (before it was even supposed to be built and now showing shipped) till you have the netbook was delivered? I'm getting a bit impatient!

adachis

adachis

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

On a side note... Yesterday morning I received an email from HP stating that it was shipped, the international Fedex tracking number is still not showing up in their system. How long from receiving the early (before it was even supposed to be built and now showing shipped) till you have the netbook delivered? I'm getting a bit impatient!

Mine "shipped" on September 27th but the tracking number didn't work until October 5th because of National Day in China (even though National Day didn't start until the 1st). Mine was supposed to ship by October 2nd and didn't until the 5th. Then it was supposed to arrive on the 7th, got delayed until the 8th (according to FedEx) but came the morning of the 6th. So I wouldn't trust the tracking information even if you get it :). Hopefully you'll get it soon, though.

theproto

theproto

InsanelyMac Legend

• Donators
  • 618 posts

Mine "shipped" on September 27th but the tracking number didn't work until October 5th because of National Day in China (even though National Day didn't start until the 1st). Mine was supposed to ship by October 2nd and didn't until the 5th. Then it was supposed to arrive on the 7th, got delayed until the 8th (according to FedEx) but came the morning of the 6th. So I wouldn't trust the tracking information even if you get it :) . Hopefully you'll get it soon, though.

It just started showing up as dropped off after cutoff, 1 hour ago in China.

Is the single DIMM slot available and unsused? Meaning is 1024MB soldered on and 2GB expansion is available through the DIMM slot? While ordering HP knew nothing about this, there is no documentation online and the one picture I've found had the slot filled already but stated nothing about it being upgraded already. I am looking to place an order for a 2GB DDR3 stick if so. How else would one get to 3GB if it doesn't have 1GB integrated (without using a 4GB DIMM and only having 3GB available due to the architecture)?

Postpunk

Postpunk

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

It just started showing up as dropped off after cutoff, 1 hour ago in China.

Is the single DIMM slot available and unsused? Meaning is 1024MB soldered on and 2GB expansion is available through the DIMM slot? While ordering HP knew nothing about this, there is no documentation online and the one picture I've found had the slot filled already but stated nothing about it being upgraded already. I am looking to place an order for a 2GB DDR3 stick if so. How else would one get to 3GB if it doesn't have 1GB integrated (without using a 4GB DIMM and only having 3GB available due to the architecture)?

I can verify that the 1 DIMM slot is available, so installing a 2GB module is all that's needed to get to 3GB.

theproto

theproto

InsanelyMac Legend

• Donators
  • 618 posts

I can verify that the 1 DIMM slot is available, so installing a 2GB module is all that's needed to get to 3GB.

Thank you!

I now have a stick of this on its way: http://www.newegg.co...N82E16820211353

I use A-DATA in all my systems for some reason, started a long time ago and like to be consistent.

adachis

adachis

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Sounds good, hopefully you can get a breakthrough ! :)

I want my stay at the Windows 7 Hotel to be a short one.....

I wish I could say I've made more progress on my own but I'm not doing so well. The tutorial is extremely straightforward and easy to understand, and I'm sure I'm doing everything as it says, but I'm running into issues. Maybe you have some ideas?

First I tried to install using a 10.5.0 retail disc image (because that's what I've got), and that worked the best of anything. I was able to boot one time, but it didn't really work after that. I had no problem getting through set up or anything but after I ran software update to get to 10.5.8, the bootloader complained about not being able to find mach_kernel 10.5.6 and wouldn't boot.

So I found a non-retail copy of install discs to start with 10.5.6 that came with one of my Macs. From what I'm gathering both from what I've read and my experience in trying it, these install discs don't work. I wasn't even able to boot the installer.

I figured since I exhausted my 10.5 resources I might as well give 10.6 a try (especially since the tutorial is for 10.6 specifically). I did that and the install went fine. I didn't even need to use the installer's bootloader--it booted fine on its own. The problem occurred when getting to the "Do You Already Own a Mac?" page in setup. The tutorial describes a noticeable "lag" (I don't know what the quotes were meant to imply exactly). If by noticeable they mean at least 20 minutes, then yes :). I actually just figured out how to get around this by reading the comments. I tried setting the root password in single user mode which didn't work, but I was able to do it by booting the installer again. So that was good. Now I've made a user and I have 10.6 functioning to the same degree you did (although I don't have sound in addition to the lack of WiFi). On the plus side, the video fix definitely worked. I'm getting the correct resolution and not glitches, although the graphics are horribly slow.

So ultimately I'd like to get 10.5.8 working on here because that's actually usable, but I can't figure out how to do that with the resources I have. I hope I'm just screwing something up with the 10.5.0 install and there's a way to get it to work because with Apple not selling 10.5 anymore (which I shouldn't have to buy anyway, owning multiple copies...just older ones) it's kind of hard to get a retail disc with 10.5.6 (or greater) on it. Any tips on getting the 10.5.0 install to work? Now that I've seen Snow Leopard running at the correct resolution on this machine, I'm really blown away by how nice it looks and want to get something on here I can actually use :).

Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks!

theproto

theproto

InsanelyMac Legend

• Donators
  • 618 posts

I wish I could say I've made more progress on my own but I'm not doing so well. The tutorial is extremely straightforward and easy to understand, and I'm sure I'm doing everything as it says, but I'm running into issues. Maybe you have some ideas?

First I tried to install using a 10.5.0 retail disc image (because that's what I've got), and that worked the best of anything. I was able to boot one time, but it didn't really work after that. I had no problem getting through set up or anything but after I ran software update to get to 10.5.8, the bootloader complained about not being able to find mach_kernel 10.5.6 and wouldn't boot.

So I found a non-retail copy of install discs to start with 10.5.6 that came with one of my Macs. From what I'm gathering both from what I've read and my experience in trying it, these install discs don't work. I wasn't even able to boot the installer.

I figured since I exhausted my 10.5 resources I might as well give 10.6 a try (especially since the tutorial is for 10.6 specifically). I did that and the install went fine. I didn't even need to use the installer's bootloader--it booted fine on its own. The problem occurred when getting to the "Do You Already Own a Mac?" page in setup. The tutorial describes a noticeable "lag" (I don't know what the quotes were meant to imply exactly). If by noticeable they mean at least 20 minutes, then yes :). I actually just figured out how to get around this by reading the comments. I tried setting the root password in single user mode which didn't work, but I was able to do it by booting the installer again. So that was good. Now I've made a user and I have 10.6 functioning to the same degree you did (although I don't have sound in addition to the lack of WiFi). On the plus side, the video fix definitely worked. I'm getting the correct resolution and not glitches, although the graphics are horribly slow.

So ultimately I'd like to get 10.5.8 working on here because that's actually usable, but I can't figure out how to do that with the resources I have. I hope I'm just screwing something up with the 10.5.0 install and there's a way to get it to work because with Apple not selling 10.5 anymore (which I shouldn't have to buy anyway, owning multiple copies...just older ones) it's kind of hard to get a retail disc with 10.5.6 (or greater) on it. Any tips on getting the 10.5.0 install to work? Now that I've seen Snow Leopard running at the correct resolution on this machine, I'm really blown away by how nice it looks and want to get something on here I can actually use :).

Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks!

Might I suggest creating a new "Boot Think 2.3.18" USB stick and booting the disc from there? I do all my 10.6 (10.5 is supposed to work as well) installs from there. You can add any kexts you need to it, rebuild the cache, DSDT, SMBIOS, boot preferences and be on your way in most cases.

superviza

superviza

InsanelyMac Geek

• Donators
  • 198 posts

For some reason 10.5.8 removes the mach_kernel 10.5.8 So what you need to do is type in mach_kernel when you get the error screen then press enter.

OSX should then load and then you can use osx86 tools to edit the boot.plist and change the kernel name from mach_kernel 10.5.8 to just mach_kernel

That should fix the booting issue :)

As for 10.6 I tried for days trying to get WiFi going, but nada....

I think going for 10.5.8 is a smart move for a couple months till the scene progresses.

Let me know how you go.

theproto

theproto

InsanelyMac Legend

• Donators
  • 618 posts

Are you using a modified kext or info.plist hack in 10.5 to get your wireless going on a vanilla install or is it recognized out of the box on 10.5 and not on 10.6?

If it is the former than Method DGTP in the DSDT with AirPort device IDs may help Have you tried this?

Let me know if you need anything from my IORegistry from a real Apple AirPort card in a toshiba notebook.

PZZ

PZZ

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Wireless N adapter is:

broadcom bcm943224 hms

HP hasn't provided Windows 7 drivers yet..so if you install a new SSD + Win 7 don't expect to have wireless networking until Oct 23+ (according to HP).

One more thing...I wonder if anyone noticed that the Atom N280 processor doesn't support 64 bit instructions...it is not an x64 compatible processor. Just try and install Windows 7 x64 (doesn't work--I think)....I wonder how this will affect Snow Lep?

Postpunk

Postpunk

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Wireless N adapter is:

broadcom bcm943224 hms

HP hasn't provided Windows 7 drivers yet..so if you install a new SSD + Win 7 don't expect to have wireless networking until Oct 23+ (according to HP).

One more thing...I wonder if anyone noticed that the Atom N280 processor doesn't support 64 bit instructions...it is not an x64 compatible processor. Just try and install Windows 7 x64 (doesn't work--I think)....I wonder how this will affect Snow Lep?

I have the b/g/n card and I got it working under Windows 7 by installing the Broadcom 43XX drivers. It's probably limited to wireless G for now, but at least I can connect. I didn't have any problems with Bluetooth at all.

theproto

theproto

InsanelyMac Legend

• Donators
  • 618 posts

Wireless N adapter is:

broadcom bcm943224 hms

Thank you for this info!

This may be bad but slightly welcomed news.

Are you sure it is not the HMB variant? We may have been given Bluetooth 3.0! Talk about absolute cutting edge!

http://www.broadcom....ns/BCM943224HMB

I'll update the top post, with the chipset. We may be able to use DSDT Method DGTP to force the use of the BCM43xx drivers rather common amongst platforms. I wouldn't expect it to be limited to G or 2.4Ghz at all only as there are many BCM43xx based dual-band wireless N devices. The new series is focused mainly on making it half size and adding USB based BT on the same card from my understanding.

We may have hope here but aren't out of the woods with the Wireless N.

PZZ

PZZ

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Thank you for this info!

This may be bad but slightly welcomed news.

Are you sure it is not the HMB variant? We may have been given Bluetooth 3.0! Talk about absolute cutting edge!

http://www.broadcom....ns/BCM943224HMB

I'll update the top post, with the chipset. We may be able to use DSDT Method DGTP to force the use of the BCM43xx drivers rather common amongst platforms. I wouldn't expect it to be limited to G or 2.4Ghz at all only as there are many BCM43xx based dual-band wireless N devices. The new series is focused mainly on making it half size and adding USB based BT on the same card from my understanding.

We may have hope here but aren't out of the woods with the Wireless N.

I double checked and I'm it says HMS on the end.

I just installed iAktos 7 (10.5.7) using some of the drivers/kexts suggested in earlier posts and most things are working with the exception of sleep, nvidia ion, and..the wireless drivers. I choose the nvidia ethernet from iAktos installer.

I'm going to try the efi string for ion now...and upgrade to 10.5.8.

Th system has been configured with an Intel ssd and 3gb mem and is running solid so far.

EDIT

I wanted add one more thing...when OSX boots up the audio is so loud it could blow your speakers out...I had to run and get some headphones to plug in...now I hear some static so the damage may be done....the fn volume keys don't work of course...so BE SAFE EVERYONE, HAVE SOME HEADPHONES READY.

Yep...speaker is shot. Thanks Apple OSX intro movie....damn

EDIT

I've upgraded iAktos 7 to 10.5.8 through Apple update without problems.

The EFI string for ION fron OSX86 gives me the black screen of death.

Note to other users who might experience this, you don't have to reinstall.

Just boot into single user mode, mount the drive and edit Boot.plist to remove string.

superviza

superviza

InsanelyMac Geek

• Donators
  • 198 posts

I double checked and I'm it says HMS on the end.

I just installed iAktos 7 (10.5.7) using some of the drivers/kexts suggested in earlier posts and most things are working with the exception of sleep, nvidia ion, and..the wireless drivers. I choose the nvidia ethernet from iAktos installer.

I'm going to try the efi string for ion now...and upgrade to 10.5.8.

Th system has been configured with an Intel ssd and 3gb mem and is running solid so far.

EDIT

I wanted add one more thing...when OSX boots up the audio is so loud it could blow your speakers out...I had to run and get some headphones to plug in...now I hear some static so the damage may be done....the fn volume keys don't work of course...so BE SAFE EVERYONE, HAVE SOME HEADPHONES READY.

Yep...speaker is shot. Thanks Apple OSX intro movie....damn

EDIT

I've upgraded iAktos 7 to 10.5.8 through Apple update without problems.

The EFI string for ION fron OSX86 gives me the black screen of death.

Note to other users who might experience this, you don't have to reinstall.

Just boot into single user mode, mount the drive and edit Boot.plist to remove string.

Heya,

RE: Sound/Speaker - Are you sure that its just not the kext thats making the "Speaker Blown" sounds ? Reason I ask is that I am yet to find a kext that works on the 311 that doesnt make a horrible static sound.

As for the EFI string, Im currently running Windows 7 as my main OS (Never thought Id be back on windows after 10+ years with MacOS. After a week of trying to get OSX running and having not much luck etting some major things going (Sleep,Quarts Extreme,Wifi in 10.6,WWAN) It sure is nice to have everything functioning in W7, quite a nice OS as far as Miscosoft goes.

Ill soon be installing 10.6 on an external HDD so I continue the osx86 mini 311 project with all of you. I
Its Strange that the EFI sting created by osx86 tools does not work for you. Once I get 10.6 up again on my external, ill post the EFI for you to try.

Talk soon,

Superviza

Just some updated info according to my 311 (Model 311-1005TU ~ Bangkok Edition)

Memory -
1024MB onboard with one open SO-DIMM slot for up to 2048MB expansion - Postpunk confirmed
Chipset - STATUS - NVIDIA ION LE
Graphics - STATUS - NVIDIA GeForce 9400M based (EFI string, LCD, 1366x768 with full acceleration) - adachis confirmed
HDMI Port - UNKNOWN - TESTING NEEDED
Universal Serial Bus - STATUS - SEEKING INFO
Microprocessor - STATUS - Intel Atom N270/N280 - DSDT fix
Keyboard - STATUS - PS/2 based - ApplePS2Old - adachis confirmed
Trackpad - STATUS - Alps Electric - PS/2 based - ApplePS2Old - adachis confirmed
Local Storage - STATUS - NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller - DSDT Method DSM hacks may help
Wireless - G-STATUS / N-STATUS - BCM4312(G) (adachis confirmed) and BCM943224(N) (PZZ confirmed)
Network - STATUS - 10/100 NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller
WWAN - HP un2420 Mobile Broadband Module Network Device (Qualcom2000)
Bluetooth - STATUS - USB/PCIe Broadcom based (SEEKING CHIPSET INFO) - superviza confirmed
Audio - STATUS -NVIDIA High Definition Audio INFO (VoodooHDA - large amount of static overlay - adachis confirmed) DSDT may be an option
Webcam - STATUS - HP Webcam-50 USB Based - superviza confirmed
External Optical - STATUS - HP External 556s Optical Drive - theproto confirmed

Are you using a modified kext or info.plist hack in 10.5 to get your wireless going on a vanilla install or is it recognized out of the box on 10.5 and not on 10.6?

If it is the former than Method DGTP in the DSDT with AirPort device IDs may help Have you tried this?

Let me know if you need anything from my IORegistry from a real Apple AirPort card in a toshiba notebook.

No modified kext in 10.5. Just a vanilla install and it worked out of the box. It even works in the 10.5 installer.

10.6 it would not work even after adding the ID into the plist for the Broadcom kext.

If you have any further ideas, let me know and ill give them a try and report back ;)

Snow Leopard supports 32bit and 64bit via 1 install, unlike windows where you must select the architecture prior to install.

Snow Leopard supports 32bit and 64bit via 1 install, unlike windows where you must select the architecture prior to install.

adachis

adachis

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Heya,

RE: Sound/Speaker - Are you sure that its just not the kext thats making the "Speaker Blown" sounds ? Reason I ask is that I am yet to find a kext that works on the 311 that doesnt make a horrible static sound.

I may have something of value to contribute for a change! I've found that the static issue relates to to the sampling rate and the bit rate pretty heavily. At least, that's been my experience. You can pretty much resolve it (unless your speaker is actually blown out) by opening Audio Midi Setup and changes your sampling rate to either 44.1Khz or 48Khz (nowadays I'd go with 48) and your bit rate to 16. That pretty much gets rid of the static for me.

HOWEVER, I say that in regards to when my audio did work. Since the vanilla install I cannot, for the life of me, get any version (and I've tried more than I can count on my fingers) of VoodooHDA to actually work. It worked fine with the iDeneb install, but with a vanilla install I just get kextload link/load errors for it (and for VoodooBattery, too, but battery levels are accurately reported anyway so I don't care about that). Anyone have any idea why a vanilla install might throw kextload link/load errors when audio worked fine with iDeneb?

superviza

superviza

InsanelyMac Geek

• Donators
  • 198 posts
Howdy 311 Gang,

Well as promised, here is my working custom EFI string for the ion.

540200000100000001000000480200000d00000002010c00d041030a010000000101060000100101
060000007fff04001e00000072006f006d002d007200650076006900730069006f006e00000022000
0006e566964696120496f6e204f70656e474c20456e67696e65205b4546495d22000000400030002c
006400650076006900630065005f00740079007000650000000b000000646973706c6179100000004
e00560043004100500000001800000004000000000001000600000000000000000000000e0000006e
0061006d00650000000b000000646973706c617914000000400030002c006e0061006d00650000001
20000004e5644412c446973706c61792d41100000006d006f00640065006c0000000e0000006e5669
64696120496f6e0e0000004e00560050004d000000200000000100000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000014000000400031002c006e0061006d0065000000120000004e564441
2c446973706c61792d4220000000400031002c0063006f006d00700061007400690062006c0065000
0000e0000004e5644412c4e564d6163220000005600520041004d002c0074006f00740061006c0073
0069007a0065000000080000000000001020000000400030002c0063006f006d00700061007400690
062006c00650000000e0000004e5644412c4e564d616322000000400031002c006400650076006900
630065005f00740079007000650000000b000000646973706c61791c0000006400650076006900630
065005f00740079007000650000000f0000004e5644412c506172656e74

System pro filer should then report:

nVidia Ion:

Chipset Model: nVidia Ion

Type: GPU

Bus: PCI

VRAM (Total): 256 MB

Vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de)

Device ID: 0x087f

Revision ID: 0x00b1

ROM Revision: nVidia Ion OpenGL Engine [EFI]

Displays:

Display:

Resolution: 1366 x 768

Pixel Depth: 32-Bit Color (ARGB8888)

Main Display: Yes

Mirror: Off

Online: Yes

Display Connector:

Then we just need to figure out how to get Quartz Extreme enabled.

On thing I REALLY want to get going under Snow Leo is Wi-Fi.

I cant for the life of me figure out why it would work in Leopard but not in Snow

Here is my LSPCI

00:00.0 Host bridge [0600]: nVidia Corporation Unknown device [10de:0a82] (rev b1)

00:00.1 RAM memory [0500]: nVidia Corporation Unknown device [10de:0a88] (rev b1)

00:03.0 ISA bridge [0601]: nVidia Corporation Unknown device [10de:0aae] (rev b3)

00:03.1 RAM memory [0500]: nVidia Corporation Unknown device [10de:0aa4] (rev b1)

00:03.2 SMBus [0c05]: nVidia Corporation Unknown device [10de:0aa2] (rev b1)

00:03.3 RAM memory [0500]: nVidia Corporation Unknown device [10de:0a89] (rev b1)

00:03.5 Co-processor [0b40]: nVidia Corporation Unknown device [10de:0aa3] (rev b1)

00:04.0 USB Controller [0c03]: nVidia Corporation Unknown device [10de:0aa5] (rev b1)

00:04.1 USB Controller [0c03]: nVidia Corporation Unknown device [10de:0aa6] (rev b1)

00:06.0 USB Controller [0c03]: nVidia Corporation Unknown device [10de:0aa7] (rev b1)

00:06.1 USB Controller [0c03]: nVidia Corporation Unknown device [10de:0aa9] (rev b1)

00:08.0 Audio device [0403]: nVidia Corporation Unknown device [10de:0ac0] (rev b1)

00:09.0 PCI bridge [0604]: nVidia Corporation Unknown device [10de:0aab] (rev b1)

00:0a.0 Ethernet controller [0200]: nVidia Corporation MCP79 Ethernet [10de:0ab0] (rev b1)

00:0b.0 SATA controller [0106]: nVidia Corporation Unknown device [10de:0ab9] (rev b1)

00:10.0 PCI bridge [0604]: nVidia Corporation Unknown device [10de:0aa0] (rev b1)

00:15.0 PCI bridge [0604]: nVidia Corporation Unknown device [10de:0ac6] (rev b1)

00:16.0 PCI bridge [0604]: nVidia Corporation Unknown device [10de:0ac7] (rev b1)

02:00.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: nVidia Corporation Unknown device [10de:087f] (rev b1)

03:00.0 Network controller [0280]: Broadcom Corporation BCM4312 802.11b/g [14e4:4315] (rev 01)

Let me know how you go with the string !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy