Snow Leopard Install Reboot with Samsung Q1

1 post in this topic

To all you Geniuses out there!!!

I have a Samsung Q1:

Intel Celeron M 900 Mhz

512 DDR2 SDRAM

Intel GMA 900 w 800x480 res

BIOS Version: PhoenixBIOS 02MA (which I cannot update FYI?!... I get a firmware extraction error in my korean version of XP. GRRRR!)

I am booting off a dual partition 16gb Corsair USB thumb with Chameleon v2.0-RC1 r v5.0.132

FIRST PARTITION = 10.6 Installer dvd with EP45UD3P Snow Leopard hack already ran on this partition.

SECOND PARTITION = iDeneb v1.3 10.5.5

When booting of either installer partitions verbose shows extras/extensions/.mkext trying to load and then /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/extensions/.mkext trying to load

then the unit will reboot after loading /Extras/Smbios.plist and attempting to fetch /DSTD.aml.

Booting with -v -f -x cpus=1 will force all the .kext files to scroll along the screen but then unit will just freeze at a blank black screen or will reboot automatically again.

screenshot20090917at443.png

This is my first time ever attempting to build a Hackintosh and the Q1 has no documentation that I can find online. Just people saying its possible. When it comes to building manual SMBIOS.plist files or DSTD.aml files I begin to get lost, and I'm afraid I'll invest a lot of time in learning these things only to realize that they were not my problem to begin with.

Anyone have and documentation that will be resemble something close to a Q1?

I'm not a giver-upper. Help Please.

Thanks Team.