• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

huthomas

huthomas

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
ciao ragazzi!!! volevo farvi i complimenti per il forum... sono qui a chiedervi una informazione.. premetto che sono un novello... sono riuscito a installare perfettamente leopard su msi wind u100... adesso mi sono comprato in note in questione(sony vaio p) volevo installarci snow leopard... ma non riesco a farlo... ok.. come ho detto non sono pratico e conosco poco l'inglese... però non riesco a capire come copiare i file vaiop20091010 dentro all'hd con il cd di snow leopard... mi dice che non posso... non c'è qualcuno che mi darebbe una mano... anche pagando per il tempo che mi dedica... ciao e ringrazio in anticipo..

Kivin

Kivin

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
hi all

i try ro install SL to my vaio vgn-19vrn

my steps:
# Format my 8 GB USB drive in Mac OS Extended (Journaled) format.
# Used Disk Utility to select the Snow Leopard disk as the restore source and my USB formatted partition as the destination. Restored.
# Ran Chameleon 2 RC3.pkg, selected to install Chameleon to the USB drive
# Copied boot, DSDT.aml, and Extra from vaiop20090910 to the root of the USB drive. but i cant copy files
after replag USB Drive his name change to WindowsSupport and dont have install DVD folder (((

i understend i n00b but can sombody tell me how i can copy files after install Chamelion?????

beermacht

beermacht

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
hi huthomas,

funny guy - you're in the english part of the board - i understand partly what you mean - but i can only answer in english

installing snow leopard on the vaio p isn't that hard - i've made a good working boot image

you need to follow the instructions and everything will be fine

@dxtrlabs
maybe your vaio has a different wwan module than the european one, i think i've seen something like that!!

@kivin

sorry - don'T know what you are trying to do - maybe you should go the definatly working way and have it running within this afternoon ;)

huthomas

huthomas

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

hi huthomas,

funny guy - you're in the english part of the board - i understand partly what you mean - but i can only answer in english

installing snow leopard on the vaio p isn't that hard - i've made a good working boot image

you need to follow the instructions and everything will be fine

@dxtrlabs
maybe your vaio has a different wwan module than the european one, i think i've seen something like that!!

@kivin

sorry - don'T know what you are trying to do - maybe you should go the definatly working way and have it running within this afternoon ;)

hai l'immagine completa per installarla???

huthomas

huthomas

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
ryuu123's files (vaiop20090910) copy into usb... come si fa che non ho i permessi???? nell'hdd con snow...

Kivin

Kivin

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
can some tell my what is this

i try to install SL from USB drive whis Chamelion 2RC3 & ryuu123's files (vaiop20090910)

but setup will stop on this

Attached Files

beermacht

beermacht

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
why don't you use the bootimage i postet ?
it contains everything ryuu postet - everything in the right place and - thats the important part - everything works if you use it as described

why does everybody think to do it "his own way" - i know that the whole process is not that easy when you try it the "hard way" (aka "the own way") - many users took the knowledge the've got from this forum and gave something back - but it's sometimes hard to understand why some people ask alsways the same questions over and over again

the right way is postet here many times. i changed it to "my way" since i didn't had a real mac at that time - so i made everything under windows and succeeded.
i wrote a short recap of the installation in an eee thread - with everything from here and my changings in the workflow - use it and it will work.

CLICK

Kivin

Kivin

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
2beermacht

i try to use you boot image

1- if i try tu run alredy instaled OSX on my vaio p i ressive cernel panic

2- if i try start inctalation from USB drive width SL i not see USB drive width SL in Chamelion boot menue only you boot image & vaio p HDD

beermacht

beermacht

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
²kivin

the kernel panic is normal - the osx installation does not have any of the needed kexts in it

i formattet the sl usb with the sl image under transmac (made a dmg of the install disc and formatted the usb pendrive with that image)
the important point with the vaio was the timing, with after you switched the vaio on, insert the bootimage and after that the pendrive with sl on it - the vaio started the boot pendrive and showed the sl pendrive and the hdd

Kivin

Kivin

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
2beermacht

do wot you tell

switched the vaio on, insert the bootimage and after that the pendrive with sl on it - the vaio started the boot pendrive

try to install
from USB drive width SL but steel have problem from my post #107 (((

DxTRLaBs

DxTRLaBs

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
i had the same problem chameleon want reading my flash drives only itself....so i tried with usb HD worked great try that

2beermacht

do wot you tell

switched the vaio on, insert the bootimage and after that the pendrive with sl on it - the vaio started the boot pendrive

try to install
from USB drive width SL but steel have problem from my post #107 (((

Kivin

Kivin

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
sorry i not understend what you mean "USB HD"

huthomas

huthomas

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
ciao ragazzi... sono riuscito a installare sl nel vaio p... però ho un problema... nelle preferenze di sistema sotto display mi dice che la risoluzione è di 1024x768.. invece nel file com.apple.boot.plist è impostato 1600x600... come mai??? qualcuno mi riesce a dare una mano???? grazie

DxTRLaBs

DxTRLaBs

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
i meant non-flash harddrive(HD)

sorry i not understend what you mean "USB HD"

beermacht

beermacht

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
the vaio can be a little bit picky - but i had no prpblems with my 5 8gb pendrives (3 different brands)

@huthomas - which chameleon version did you install ????

Kivin

Kivin

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
2beermacht

i try start istall SL from usb hdd same problem as usb pendrives ((((

beermacht

beermacht

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
strange - since i did not see anything like a kernel panic on the photo - i have to ask you something - how long did you wait until you "cancel" the installation ??

Kivin

Kivin

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
20-30min

kernel panic i ressive only if i try to load instaled SL

huthomas

huthomas

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

the vaio can be a little bit picky - but i had no prpblems with my 5 8gb pendrives (3 different brands)

@huthomas - which chameleon version did you install ????

hi!

i used
chameleon rc1
i have use this tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCZQ1EqFhKQ

beermacht

beermacht

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
you should use a newer chameleon - teke the one i upoaded
did you use a original sl dvd or something different ???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy