How to uninstall MAC OS X?

8 posts in this topic

You have three options that I can think of.

Get Partition Magic and boot off the CD. Start up Partition Magic. Delete the type "AF" partition.

or

Get and install Macdrive on Windows. Erase the Mac partition.

or

Boot of the OSx86 installer CD. Load disk utility. Format Mac partition to MS-DOS filesystem.

I hope that helps

You have three options that I can think of.

Get Partition Magic and boot off the CD. Start up Partition Magic. Delete the type "AF" partition.

or

Get and install Macdrive on Windows. Erase the Mac partition.

or

Boot of the OSx86 installer CD. Load disk utility. Format Mac partition to MS-DOS filesystem.

I hope that helps

THanks for helping me. I will try those options :censored2:

@ Jeezoflip. I know it's lovely and wonderful but somehow I don't like it's features because I'm not that use to it and that it has no support drivers for my intel machine. If you can provide me with drivers for my intel hp pavillion a1140n I would glady leave it on.

PS: My intension was just to test this OS out. I really love it's graphics and stuff but in someway I don't like it's features; such as the shortcut keys.

I know it's lovely and wonderful but somehow I don't like it's features because I'm not that use to it and that it has no support drivers for my intel machine. If you can provide me with drivers for my intel hp pavillion a1140n I would glady leave it on.

What's not working for you?