EazySnatch

EazySnatch

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
Hi,

I try maybe 10 times to install 10.6
1.Restore image 10.6 RETAIL to my 2nd hard disk and try to boot it Camelot boot loader start u run -v see the output then screen start gray and I see mouse pointer after 1-2 min get colored circle (OS X waitng) and thats it 15 min only this.

2.Try with BOot CD i boot then remove CD put 10.6 retail DVD in my DVD and hit F5 wait a bit and i see BOOT from "Mac OS X install DVD" and run from it i see gray screen after 5-10 min I get icon for problem circle with line in it.

3.I try to install with OSinstall.mpkg install DT patcher Boot loader change my com.apple.boot.plist then smbios.plist
and I cant boot it

I try to get screen with language but i dont get there someone to know what's going on

I try to change video card with Palit 9800 GT but same gray screen.

Sven1183

Sven1183

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi
Did you already find a solution of your problem?
I've the same Asus Mainboard. I have pathed the Bios and started with the Chameleon Boot Loader. I have removed the CD and put the 10.6 retail dvd in my PATA dvd rom.
After a fews minutes waiting, i see the gray screen with the icon for problem circle with line in it.
What's wrong with my conf.?

Regards

Asus P5QL-E with Dual Core CPU
500 GB SATA drive
Asus EN 9500GT
PATA DVD-ROM

Sven1183

Sven1183

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi
Did you already find a solution of your problem?
I've the same Asus Mainboard. I have pathed the Bios and started with the Chameleon Boot Loader. I have removed the CD and put the 10.6 retail dvd in my PATA dvd rom.
After a fews minutes waiting, i see the gray screen with the icon for problem circle with line in it.
What's wrong with my conf.?

Regards

Asus P5QL-E with Dual Core CPU
500 GB SATA drive
Asus EN 9500GT
PATA DVD-ROM

Hi
I have already solved the problem. The changed my very old pata dvd rom to a new sata dvd and now it works perfect.

hotmaster

hotmaster

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
can you tell me what version do you use for install snow leopard on p5ql-e? can you upload or link the right kext and utility for installation? thanks

Hi
I have already solved the problem. The changed my very old pata dvd rom to a new sata dvd and now it works perfect.

dinhvinhhoang312

dinhvinhhoang312

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm using Mainboard Asus P5QL-E and DVD Rom Sata Poneer with Snow Leopard Universal 3.6 (10.6.2) and have this problem

pickniger

pickniger

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Try jusing the Empire_efi 1.01

I got a perfect retail system on this MB 10.6.4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy