[Hire] ISO NYC-area Hackintosh Genius to Build Me a Kick-Ass i7 System

ptnyc

10 posts in this topic

ISO NYC-area Hackintosh Genius to Build Me a Kick-Ass i7 System

Though I could probably do this myself, I'd prefer an experienced geek in the NYC area (I'm in Brooklyn) to build me a fast imaging hackintosh workstation for photoshop CS4, lightroom 2, and nikon capture nx2 version 2.2.2. I want a machine as fast if not faster than the 2.93ghz 4-core Nehalem mac pro. I don't care about gaming or sound quality. I have my own raid card and sata drives, so will only need a very fast dual boot drive (10.5.8 and 10.6.1). I'm going to need 12gb of RAM, so 6 banks of 2gb. I want i7 920 (or new 860?), overclocked with stability to hopefully 3.5 ghz or higher. I need space for at least 8x3.5 sata drives on the interior, preferably 10. So a case with easy drive accessibility. Just one fast DVD burner--no bluray necessary. As for a graphics card, perhaps the gtx285 or the gt8800 since it's cheaper or a 4870 because I don't game or do video editing.  I will also need 2 firewire 800 and 2 400 ports and the usual usb2 ports on front if possible, also a couple of esata ports would be nice. I will put my highpoint raid 2314 card into it--it's mac and pc compatible.

You could make a buying list for me at newegg. I'm looking to spend no more than $1200 on components. I could buy all the stufff and give it to you or have it shipped to you and you build and test the rig with 10.5.8 and Snow Leopard 10.6.1. I would pay you a mutually agreed upon builder fee to put it all together.

I'm looking to have this done in the next week.

• 2 weeks later...
ISO NYC-area Hackintosh Genius to Build Me a Kick-Ass i7 System

Though I could probably do this myself, I'd prefer an experienced geek in the NYC area (I'm in Brooklyn) to build me a fast imaging hackintosh workstation for photoshop CS4, lightroom 2, and nikon capture nx2 version 2.2.2. I want a machine as fast if not faster than the 2.93ghz 4-core Nehalem mac pro. I don't care about gaming or sound quality. I have my own raid card and sata drives, so will only need a very fast dual boot drive (10.5.8 and 10.6.1). I'm going to need 12gb of RAM, so 6 banks of 2gb. I want i7 920 (or new 860?), overclocked with stability to hopefully 3.5 ghz or higher. I need space for at least 8x3.5 sata drives on the interior, preferably 10. So a case with easy drive accessibility. Just one fast DVD burner--no bluray necessary. As for a graphics card, perhaps the gtx285 or the gt8800 since it's cheaper or a 4870 because I don't game or do video editing.  I will also need 2 firewire 800 and 2 400 ports and the usual usb2 ports on front if possible, also a couple of esata ports would be nice. I will put my highpoint raid 2314 card into it--it's mac and pc compatible.

You could make a buying list for me at newegg. I'm looking to spend no more than $1200 on components. I could buy all the stufff and give it to you or have it shipped to you and you build and test the rig with 10.5.8 and Snow Leopard 10.6.1. I would pay you a mutually agreed upon builder fee to put it all together.

I'm looking to have this done in the next week.

look at this i'm useing it now it is a monster

cost 1,199

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1218092150864

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bootup with demo at :55

New videos coming tomorrow

Will Ship, No Delivery/Pickup

Overclocked Core-i Series Water-Cooled systems in custom cases.

Custom Hard Drive Setup for No-Hassle Repairs (if I mess up I still have a perfectly safe backup and my homefolder is safe.)

Geekbench of 9571 in 32 (didnt pay for 64)

Capable of:

Native Airport WiFi

32/64-bit native

Overclock a full Gh (2.6 - 3.6)

Custom h-50 Watercooling (I use secret juice.)

4-16 GB 1600/2200 ram

Dual HD's with Fool Proof Backup(Never lose your root or home folder again!)

Dual Screen-screen capable Video Cards from Nvidia (hate ATI, sorry)

Prices for i-series start at 1250

Will start doing core 2 series Middle of this week

PM (email is better orionx86@gmail.com) for quotes I use a wide range of compatible hardware including Apple Intel and Nvidia *wink*.

I've been behind this scene for over 4 years now. I've been through many builds and I just want to help you with stress-free hacks.